Hyper Scape open beta for pc now available on uplay

Posted 12th Jul
Hyper Scape is an upcoming free to play battle royale FPS set in a futuristic virtual world for both PC and consoles with the console launch coming later this year including crossplay.

8.41GB download size

Open beta gameplay trailer

Gameplay overview

Jack frags - gameplay impressions

Might have some issues logging in due to the watch dogs 2 freebie
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
dealhard12/07/2020 21:02

here's the link if the above doesn't work …here's the link if the above doesn't work https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/hyper-scape?

Same link as above
omfgzbilly12/07/2020 21:06

Same link as above

lol

off topic, that far cry 6 trailer was a disappointment, was hoping for

41370273-KZ543.jpg
got super excited
41370273-dsdHD.jpg
ended up with
41370273-fipCE.jpg
Edited by: "dealhard" 12th Jul
Was "lucky" to get a drop from Twitch for the Tech Test... it was alright, not close to other BRs out there and can't see it lasting. But who knows. Just not for me.
Wubalubadubdub13/07/2020 00:32

Was "lucky" to get a drop from Twitch for the Tech Test... it was alright, …Was "lucky" to get a drop from Twitch for the Tech Test... it was alright, not close to other BRs out there and can't see it lasting. But who knows. Just not for me.

I agree I can’t see it lasting. It felt like I was in the Matrix crossed with Apex Legends.
Can't wait for this to be hackers infested like majority of battle royale games on pc...
Can't say I found it particularly fun but maybe others will? At least it is quite original for a BR, which is nice.

It barely feels like a BR which is probably a good thing for many people, it's more like a massive arena shooter.
thanks op going to give this a go! at least this is something from ubi! man typing those codes in was tedious, just to be beaten to it by someone haha
just installed lets have a blast!
Looks a bit like the Assassins Creed Unity map got "futurised" or something from the vids i've seen. I suppose it was just laying around on the Ubi servers.... What about Syndicate? Maybe a BR in dirty Lahnnndahnn.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants