Hyperoptic New Dual Band Routers.

LocalFound 19th Mar
Hyperoptic have got new routers for their customers, i'm not sure if anyone was actually notified about these new routers as i wasn't. if you want to get your hand on one of these all you have to do is contact customer support and they will send out the new router with packaging to send back your old one.

also i spoke to the customer assistant about ipv6 and like the last person i spoke to about 4 months ago he said that they plan to roll it out to all buildings within 3 months though some building already have access to it.

hope this helps someone with hyperoptic.
Community Updates
Misc
3 Comments
Moved to MISC as info, thanks @moussa1994
What make or model is this new router? I signed up a few weeks ago.. and I have a ZTE router (unsure of model number at the moment as I'm not at home) and that gives a 2.4Ghz and a 5Ghz wifi signal.. so might already have it?
r2mahara2 h, 39 m ago

What make or model is this new router? I signed up a few weeks ago.. and I …What make or model is this new router? I signed up a few weeks ago.. and I have a ZTE router (unsure of model number at the moment as I'm not at home) and that gives a 2.4Ghz and a 5Ghz wifi signal.. so might already have it?

Yeah you seem to already have it, I think the new customers get it automatically. They've had the dual band routers for a couple months but I think existing customers weren't notified about it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions