Groups

Hypothetical situation.

I shall set the scene for you:
    -You are a male of approximately 25 years
    -You are hot
    -You are in a long term relationship with a mature lady of approximately 40 years, give or take a couple of years
    -Said mature lady has 2 children, one of which might even be a teenager by now (maybe, who cares)
    -Said mature lady is also not all that hot

Now, in this situation, what would your reasoning be to remain in said long term relationship when there are many girls your own age without children who would probably also go out with you?

Keep it clean, this is a family site. Thanks.

65 Comments

is this about YOU

obviously NOT a hypothetical situation-and my reasoning would be so many young girls are mega high maintenance and completely self centred,thinking about nothing but THEIR feelings,THEIR needs,blah blah-simple really.

[email protected]

Most young girls are up their own ass,and are only bothered about themselves and looking for a meal ticket

Supermod

You are like a dog with a bone.

magicjay1986

obviously NOT getting the bone she wants tho

So you fancy a guy who is with an older woman but he isnt interested in leaving her for you?

Many young women maybe 'hot' in the body but they are 'not' in the head. They are like overgrown teenagers and maybe they would do his head a fair bit.
    Edited by: "decorating1" 10th Sep 2010

Id be rid of her in a nanosecond unless she's LOADED!

tap that ass

because said male may love, enjoy and want to spend his time with her and share their time/life together. sometimes people gel together regardless of age and beauty( we all see poeple with different views).

Is it Micoo and Bossyboots?

Banned

Said male is shallow!
    What happened to love then?
    If said male us asking these questions & thinks said female is not that hot then said male is not happy
    This may be a grass is greener situation

Goonieman

the scandal is OUT!!! lets start a rumour...oh no wait.....

Original Poster

wickedteen

is this about YOU

No it's not about me. I'm not a male, nor am I 25, nor am I 40, nor do I have 2 children.

magicjay1986

I like to get my own way.
    Edited by moderator: "quotig deleted post" 10th Sep 2010

magicjay1986

she'd give a dog a bone (_;)

angelfairee

there you go-question answered

is this a quote out wayne ronney's new book

angelfairee

Try to hump him then.

Original Poster

bossyboots

So you fancy a guy who is with an older woman but he isnt interested in … So you fancy a guy who is with an older woman but he isnt interested in leaving her for you?

No. The guy I fancy is single. I'm just proposing a hypothetical situation.

Goonieman

lol wut, im 19 and shes like a million

OP, i wouldnt even think about getting into a relationship with a bird who was 15 years older or who had kids, kids are crap,

if she was hot, id hit it, then leave afterwards, last bird i hooked up with i didnt even stay the night afterwards X)

Original Poster

Loving how many people jumped on me with snidey remarks by the way, thanks guys!

micoo

lol wut, im 19 and shes like a millionOP, i wouldnt even think about … lol wut, im 19 and shes like a millionOP, i wouldnt even think about getting into a relationship with a bird who was 15 years older or who had kids, kids are crap, if she was hot, id hit it, then leave afterwards, last bird i hooked up with i didnt even stay the night afterwards X)

micoo=serious playa!-btw-my neice just started at dundee-touch her and youre dead!(no hate brah)

barky

micoo=serious playa!-btw-my neice just started at dundee-touch her and … micoo=serious playa!-btw-my neice just started at dundee-touch her and youre dead!(no hate brah)

[img]totalgamingnetwork.com/att…php?attachmentid=6909&d=1253952009[/img]

you do know i am going to make it my main priority to find her X) what is she studying?

micoo

[img]http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6909&d=1253952009[/img]you do know i am going to make it my main priority to find her X) what is she studying?

like I would tell you

barky

like I would tell you

you cant just leave me with nothing brah X)

she play any sports?

Original Poster

Micoo you are a pest.

angelfairee

Micoo you are a pest.

^This, i already knew

Banned

Does this mean there is a niece available somewhere?

Does she have standards?

vibeone

Does this mean there is a niece available somewhere? Does she have … Does this mean there is a niece available somewhere? Does she have standards?

If her standards include: Stand up bloke or bloke you could take home to your parents, i am done for X)

micoo

lol wut, im 19 and shes like a million)

lmao!!!!! Nothing really i can add to that X)

He will be enjoying it now, but sooner or later he will feel that she is too old for him and it will not last - inb4 richard and judy enters thread.

Banned

bossyboots

You are nearly a million boots, but I'd still slip you a length girl.

bossyboots

do you know anything about barkys neice though, that is the main priority of my life now

vibeone

awww ur such a sweetheart..............I think!!!

vibeone

you smooth talking old devil you!

pic deleted - if anyone would like to see it please pm my two stalkers who will have a copy
    Edited by: "bossyboots" 10th Sep 2010

^ looool
    Edited by: "numptyj" 10th Sep 2010

LMAO!!!!! my husband just came downstairs as seen that pic and said WTF is that all about X) told him "its on a need to know basis" and to shut it

Original Poster

Eww bossy, you're going after all my sloppy seconds!

angelfairee

Eww bossy, you're going after all my sloppy seconds!

well when you get to my age............................X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1418
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767180
      4. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.45

See more discussions