Hyundai i30 1.4i comfort

4 replies
Found 26th Mar 2009
anyone got one? If so what are they like? Anyone had a Hyundai..... looking to get one? Want honest opinions?

1. Misc
  2. Hyundai
4 Comments

gets a good review on the ]top gear website

I just took delivery of a new Hyundai i20 and had the Getz for 5 years before that.

Had a great experience with the Getz - only one problem with the clutch in year 4 and that was 100% covered by the 5-year warranty (and it was my partner's bad driving that did it!).

The new i20 is great and we're very pleased with it. Fuel efficiency is superb and it's very comfortable, sturdy and quiet compared with the Getz. Can't recommend Hyundai enough which is why the i20 was an automatic choice after our Getz reached the 5-year guarantee. Never spent a penny on the Getz except for a new set of tires in year 3 - super economical car and very reliable.

The i30 is effectively the same car as the Kia Ceed, which has a 7 year warranty as opposed to the Hyundai's 5 year warranty.

Perhaps worth considering.

Great cars by the way.:thumbsup:

Inactive;4745454

The i30 is effectively the same car as the Kia Ceed, which has a 7 year … The i30 is effectively the same car as the Kia Ceed, which has a 7 year warranty as opposed to the Hyundai's 5 year warranty.Perhaps worth considering.Great cars by the way.:thumbsup:

I've got the Pro Ceed (see piccie) and it is really a great car - and with 7 year warranty.

Altho hubbie has just said the Hyundai 5 year warranty is unlimited mileage wherease the Kia 7 year warranty is capped at 100,000 miles. So if you do a heck of a lot of miles each year, the Hyundai may be better.

But I love my Pro Ceed!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Electric Bike Advice.11
    2. Foo fighters presale code.2424
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code67
    4. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…68

See more discussions