Found 5th May 2009
pure addicted to this site i honestly havent been off here all night!!! hahaha same last nite.....

except tonight i have a box of chocys and a bottle of wine lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

lol same it's great and gets you well addicted :), I'm watching Love Actually at the same time aswell

me tooooo...i don't have wine though! :-D

Chocolates and wine now.... you're becoming a hardened addict...... you have been warned lol

admitting it is the first step lol

Marky264;5130882

lol same it's great and gets you well addicted :), I'm watching Love … lol same it's great and gets you well addicted :), I'm watching Love Actually at the same time aswell

mate looking forward to receiving the skypephone, hope my girlfriend likes it! :-D

Tell me about it, should have a wealth warning before you join, havent spent so much money since i found the site to try and save some:roll::roll:

lol, I come to Misc as if I stay in deals I spend way too much money!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;5130893

Chocolates and wine now.... you're becoming a hardened addict...... you … Chocolates and wine now.... you're becoming a hardened addict...... you have been warned lol

:w00t: hee hee ;-)

phatboy123;5130902

admitting it is the first step lol

whats the 2nd????

paz2k6;5130885

me tooooo...i don't have wine though! :-D

unlucky mate

Banned

haha as i said earlier..... wine... EWWW

paz2k6;5130905

mate looking forward to receiving the skypephone, hope my girlfriend … mate looking forward to receiving the skypephone, hope my girlfriend likes it! :-D

lol I hope she will my girlfriend wanted it bad but it ould have been pointless as she would have to be on 3 whilst me being on 02, I bought her that Samsung F110 from 02 Store so she was very happy with that :P came with all the Kit aswell well lucky as it was the last one lol

DangerGod;5130930

haha as i said earlier..... wine... EWWW

I dont like Wine either I like WKD's (Girls Drink I know! :thumbsup:) or Bourmers Irish Cider

Banned

Marky264;5130943

I dont like Wine either I like WKD's (Girls Drink I know! :thumbsup:) or … I dont like Wine either I like WKD's (Girls Drink I know! :thumbsup:) or Bourmers Irish Cider

u still wanting my avi? haha

DangerGod;5130954

u still wanting my avi? haha

oh hell yes! Drop dead definition of the 'sex' right there! * Druels somemore.....*

Original Poster

hahaha i basically have a bar the amount if drink in my kitchen cupboard just took a fancy for wine lol

why ya not having any sax with sexo :?

owlass;5131154

threadkill lol

Original Poster

owlass;5131154

still early yet hahaha :oops:

Banned

sad...........

Should try for 1 day not to access (really hard) then you think you have missed something and go trolling threw all the posts the next day.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    2. Which wall design do you like best?00
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35114

See more discussions