Groups

i am a muppet! help with pics please

as title i am a muppet i have just listed some kids clothes in the for sale thread but cant get pics up last time i managed to do clicky links! but this time nothing have tried the mountain button but that doesnt seem to do anything to people tried to help yesterday - for which i am very grateful. but still dont really understand what im doing wrong. any help would be appreciated - but i am blond and agirl so try not to be too technical please

6 Comments

firstly, have u uploaded the photos to an image hosting site, such as imageshack, photobucket etc
    thats your first step, then when that is done copy the 'direct link' this will usually be in a links panel next to the photo when you view it.
    Paste that into the little mountain button, and the pictures will show up in thread. Only 5 pics per reply thow

hope that helps
    Edited by: "tatemze" 1st Apr 2011

Here is the usual instructions you will get also gives you a link to a guide.

Could you please add asking prices and upload full size photo's of the … Could you please add asking prices and upload full size photo's of the item(s) (*clickable help link ) with your HUKD Username & the current date clearly displayed beside them to show that they are currently in your possession and send for MOD review via the 'report' icon to the right of this post. Thread temporarily locked pending receipt of requested information - please DO NOT relist, or engage in ANY further trading until you have provided this information.NB : Adding links to any external trade feedback you may have (eg your ebay name) in the opening post may also help your sale

Original Poster

thanks ive been using the url link! will try now - every days a learning day

tatemze

firstly, have u uploaded the photos to an image hosting site, such as … firstly, have u uploaded the photos to an image hosting site, such as imageshack, photobucket etcthats your first step, then when that is done copy the 'direct link' this will usually be in a links panel next to the photo when you view it.Paste that into the little mountain button, and the pictures will show up in thread. Only 5 pics per reply thowhope that helps

Original Poster

have taken pic with user name and date on and reported thanks adam2050
    how will iknow when its unlocked?

tatemze

firstly, have u uploaded the photos to an image hosting site, such as … firstly, have u uploaded the photos to an image hosting site, such as imageshack, photobucket etcthats your first step, then when that is done copy the 'direct link' this will usually be in a links panel next to the photo when you view it.Paste that into the little mountain button, and the pictures will show up in thread. Only 5 pics per reply thowhope that helps

No need to use the mountain icon. Just paste the 'img code' directly into the text box.

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/deek72uk/Please-Ignore-Me.jpg

(Was just checking I had the right link)

Original Poster

thanks hun x

deek72

No need to use the mountain icon. Just paste the 'img code' directly into … No need to use the mountain icon. Just paste the 'img code' directly into the text box. (Was just checking I had the right link)

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846261
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …57104
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2441
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764487

See more discussions