I Am After A Fujifilm Finepix S8000

7 replies
Found 25th May 2008
I am after a Fujifilm Finepix S8000 Camera for around £130-£135, i was going to buy it from jessops yesterday but the item has been removed from the site so that sucks.

Is there any other camera, shaped like an SLR for around that price with such a good optical zoom? im not really interested in the shutter speeds, just after a good camera, good optical zoom, face detection, good pixels with a good image stabilisation

Thanks in advance for your help

Chris B

7 Comments

A refurbished S8000 is avaliable form the fuji web site. Use the fuji discount code posted a few days ago to get 20% off. I ordered one a it worked out a £114 delivered. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Im not really into refurbished things to be honest, i would prefer to pay an extra £30 and get it from ebuyer, or price matched at dixons, thanks for thought though

if you would have saved the jessops page, price match and sorted.. lets hope someone who saved it might upload.

Original Poster

i did save it, the page has completly been removed from the site, i tryed ringing currys but they said they wouldnt price match it

The price match upto the manager I think, The currys digital refused me too I just walked out, The Pc world did it so just depends.

Chris Sorry I originally posted this against the expired jessops deal

I bought this beginning of June in jessops. it had gone from the website but was still available in several stores when I phoned them. I printed out the voucher from jessops.com/cam…s10 and pointed out the terms and conditions
This offer is only available until 30th June 2008.
[COLOR="Red"]This promotion is only available online, in-store or by phone on 0800 083 311[/COLOR]3.
Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
and they let me buy it at £125.97 So you may still be in luck

Banned

Fuji FinePix S8000fd 8.3 Megapixel Digital Camera

play.com/Ele…nre

£129.99 and their must be a voucher code to get even more money off
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition55507
    2. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22
    3. Free flights to Europe67
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616

See more discussions