Found 31st Aug 2010
been waiting for this game for a while, but theres nothing about it ? no game play trailers ? and u know that u can download games like week before it comes out, with this one nothing ? but Due for release on 01/09/2010, so 2morow? will it actually come out 2morow

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

looks awesome why have i never heard of it. have you checked/asked here

Original Poster

ryman1000

looks awesome why have i never heard of it. have you checked/asked here

it does look awesome, the question is will it actually be relesed 2 morow ? and why no game footage

Banned

Jeffry24

it does look awesome, the question is will it actually be relesed 2 morow … it does look awesome, the question is will it actually be relesed 2 morow ? and why no game footage

definately not. just had a look on amazon for you and it says march 26 2011, so youve got a long wait yet.

Release Date: 18 February 2011 the hut
Released: 26/03/2011 - billybargain.co.uk

I dont think anyone actually knows

It's not coming out tomorrow. It was pushed back because it was being "totally re engineered" - kotaku.com/545…yed

Yeah you get that alot with games Max Payne is supposed to come out this or next month yet there aren't even any trailers! I believe there is only one trailer for the 'I am alive' game and its been delayed.

Yeh its been delayed till next year.

Original Poster

oh well will have to wait then

Max Payne 3 isn't out til April 2011 at the earliest: computerandvideogames.com/art…125

Met-Cast

Yeah you get that alot with games Max Payne is supposed to come out this … Yeah you get that alot with games Max Payne is supposed to come out this or next month yet there aren't even any trailers! I believe there is only one trailer for the 'I am alive' game and its been delayed.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions