Groups

i am attending a wedding soon where is the best suit hire place?

i looked at bortons nice outfits just a tad pricey
    anyone know anywhere else?
    oh i have to give the bride away too

7 Comments

what about bhs?
    bhs.co.uk/mal…1/1

or debenhams x

I dont know any suit hire places, but will the groom be hireing his if so will you and the ushers not all be dressed the same x

Sorry - dont know bortons. Maybe someone will come along in a minute who does.

When I was looking I found that suits were mostly the same quality and price at the chain hire shops.

The smaller boutiques (one offs) offered better quality but at 50% more £ss.

I'd focus more on how knowledgeable the staff appear, and on them properly fitting you.

Nothing worse than an i`ll fitting suit (baggy pants, sleeves too long....).

The well run stores will do minor adjustments and pin ups for you.

If you don't wear a Suit normally I would suggest you go to ASDA or Tesco's and buy one for about £30. Cheaper than hire and everyone will think you are very smart...have a nice day

suits you offer suit hire i think OH paid £50 and was very good at all the fitting etc

I'd suggest Greenwoods (if you have one near you) We hired all 4 suits from there (groom, best man, father of the bride and father of the groom) The price was about £30 each, they had a wide selection and when one of the waistcoats was found to be ripped they had the replacement in on their next delivery (about 3 days) so no stressing :o)

honest;5417277

I'd suggest Greenwoods (if you have one near you) We hired all 4 suits … I'd suggest Greenwoods (if you have one near you) We hired all 4 suits from there (groom, best man, father of the bride and father of the groom) The price was about £30 each, they had a wide selection and when one of the waistcoats was found to be ripped they had the replacement in on their next delivery (about 3 days) so no stressing :o)

we used them too. would reccomend :thumbsup: they only had 3 weeks notice and they were very helpful.

Original Poster

gr8h8me;5416427

If you don't wear a Suit normally I would suggest you go to ASDA or … If you don't wear a Suit normally I would suggest you go to ASDA or Tesco's and buy one for about £30. Cheaper than hire and everyone will think you are very smart...have a nice day

got a suit i just need something special gold waistcoat et al :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)918
      2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help33
      3. E-Bike/Electric Bike/Pedelec Advice810
      4. Best VR games?11

See more discussions