Groups

I am back..Been away for 2 years and 10 months..Not in prison I hasten to add..What have I missed.?

Hello Hot Dealers old and new. As the title suggests I have not been on here for sometime. I had money and now I am skint so am back. Lol.

33 Comments

Welcome back
    whoever you are.....

that "proceeds of crime legislation" catch up with you?

You can't wait to join the rat race again and being back to the daily grind X)
    Edited by: "summerof76" 28th Nov 2016

Original Poster

shadey12

that "proceeds of crime legislation" catch up with you?

No no I was just covert honest.!

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Welcome back :Dwhoever you are.....

I was a no one on here for a long time and I want that status back.

Get out, while you still can. Definitely don't mention any words which end in ixt, if you won't heed my warning.

moneysavingkitten

Get out, while you still can. Definitely don't mention any words which … Get out, while you still can. Definitely don't mention any words which end in ixt, if you won't heed my warning.

*Xit

Pagals

*Xit

*xit really. But I suppose I was wrongest first, so I will suck that up.

Ginner

No no I was just covert honest.!

​did you get lost in your caravan or injured paintballing then?

(Yes, I do know wrongest isn't a word. Most wrong).

moneysavingkitten

*xit really. But I suppose I was wrongest first, so I will suck that up.

​you've blocked that word out of your mind so much you forgot how to spell ***xit.

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

Get out, while you still can. Definitely don't mention any words which … Get out, while you still can. Definitely don't mention any words which end in ixt, if you won't heed my warning.

Lol I have no interest in vacating anything.Not Europe, Not my Fluffy PJ's not even my house..and that is not due to tagging honest.!

Original Poster

shadey12

​did you get lost in your caravan or injured paintballing then?

Hiya Shady am flattered you remember me..The paint balling did not happen that time..After surgery I did go paint balling and my team won. I sold my caravan as beloved spouse kept banging his head on the extractor in the kitchen area.This made him very angry..But he has to pay for hotels now which makes him even more angry..

Ginner

Lol I have no interest in vacating anything.Not Europe, Not my Fluffy … Lol I have no interest in vacating anything.Not Europe, Not my Fluffy PJ's not even my house..and that is not due to tagging honest.!

I believe you, thousands wouldn't

Did you fake your own death or something?, Don't worry we won't tell ;).

Seriously though, welcome back.

Original Poster

shauneco

Did you fake your own death or something?, Don't worry we won't tell … Did you fake your own death or something?, Don't worry we won't tell ;).Seriously though, welcome back.

Thank you very much, am happy to be back. No my death was an actual real thing..Just in case the insurance company is on here..

Ginner

Thank you very much, am happy to be back. No my death was an actual real … Thank you very much, am happy to be back. No my death was an actual real thing..Just in case the insurance company is on here..

X)

Original Poster

All right I will come clean..I only came back as beloved number one son wants an Xbox 1tb console with Gears of War and a second controller...Any of you got a deal on that..Or you are dead to me.x

so you only come on here when you are low on money

Original Poster

caseyeverett

so you only come on here when you are low on money

No I used to come for the engaging conversation..

moneysavingkitten

(Yes, I do know wrongest isn't a word. Most wrong).

(Sigh)

"Wrong... wronger... wrongest" *
    "Wrong... more wrong... most wrong"

The second set are used more frequently, but that does not make the first set less correct!

* "CHAPTER XVIII... Christmas Wins, Though Outlawed" (search for "wrongest")
    [ gutenberg.org/fil…htm ]

fanpages

(Sigh)"Wrong... wronger... wrongest" *"Wrong... more wrong... most … (Sigh)"Wrong... wronger... wrongest" *"Wrong... more wrong... most wrong"The second set are used more frequently, but that does not make the first set less correct! ;)* "CHAPTER XVIII... Christmas Wins, Though Outlawed" (search for "wrongest")[ http://www.gutenberg.org/files/39323/39323-h/39323-h.htm ]

Consider me corrected! I must just be a wrongun

*runs*

(Consider my previous comment removed by order of subjective interpretation of the Forum guidelines)

Majority of the cool kids are gone. Banned and what not.

Bout it really.

Oh and 9/10 deals are computer games or TVs. Of which some are vestel, some are 8bit and some 10bit.

Original Poster

Oh dear have just re read a lot of old threads..75% of the folks I used to hang out with have gone or been banned..What is the world coming to.?

Ginner

Oh dear have just re read a lot of old threads..75% of the folks I used … Oh dear have just re read a lot of old threads..75% of the folks I used to hang out with have gone or been banned..What is the world coming to.?

​blame brexit, everybody else does.

Ginner

Oh dear have just re read a lot of old threads..75% of the folks I used … Oh dear have just re read a lot of old threads..75% of the folks I used to hang out with have gone or been banned..What is the world coming to.?

Hang around for a while. You'll soon spot them.

well we had the summer of love, deek went out with moneysaving kitten, but he got a rash off her pussy so that did not end well

mickeyblue was into bondage but one of the mods was not happy about the photos he posted so he got a holl and the mod had a week off with wrist strain

maccy1 has posted her last deal for cakes, she is now so fat she is barred from ASDA since she broke a trolly

hotenglishandwelshdeals is our new hero he has been defending all things British

magicjay1986 is the only mod left and he is on Valium

we still can not work out if professor x is a perv or just an innocent bystander

arcangel 1111 is still playing hard to get but the net is closing in on him, I will have him by christmas

thewongwing is now in charge of misc

rossd89 used to be all flirty but is not loved up, so no chance of a bunk up there

fern is still as lovely as ever

Daffers says she wants to be a lesbian for a week we are trying to discourage her as she has not got the correct shoes

mutly1 got distemper but is ok now his coat is still a bit mingey tho

Dtovey got married but he is still a stud muffin

Mrscotchbonet is new and the jurrey is still out on him

archer1204 watches the news all day then reports it on here for those who never leave misc

mikethemank still has the best legs

Garham1979 has got a new job working for the the tory gov on the destruction of the BBC

philphil61 is sort of new and a nice bloke

brilly still funny as ever

wishihadadonkey was a good friend but now never speaks, all posh now she is a mod

haritori is nice most times, but not always, but now says they will be nice, lets see if this it true when the flamdeer arrive

darren9030 is till feeding homeless animals for free

airfix has a big house and is now nicer

wheresmenuts still has not found them

mark is still the funniest on here

sicklysweet never speaks to me

the dead are still dead, unless the have a multi

I spend most of my time on here talking to myself

thats it for now

ps I am still the only gay in the village
    Edited by: "miles136" 29th Nov 2016

Hi welcome back to HUKD

I have a feeling we are going to get used to the name Ginner very quickly.

miles136

well we had the summer of love, deek went out with moneysaving kitten, … well we had the summer of love, deek went out with moneysaving kitten, but he got a rash off her pussy so that did not end wellmickeyblue was into bondage but one of the mods was not happy about the photos he posted so he got a holl and the mod had a week off with wrist strainmaccy1 has posted her last deal for cakes, she is now so fat she is barred from ASDA since she broke a trollyhotenglishandwelshdeals is our new hero he has been defending all things Britishmagicjay1986 is the only mod left and he is on Valiumwe still can not work out if professor x is a perv or just an innocent bystander arcangel 1111 is still playing hard to get but the net is closing in on him, I will have him by christmasthewongwing is now in charge of miscrossd89 used to be all flirty but is not loved up, so no chance of a bunk up therefern is still as lovely as everDaffers says she wants to be a lesbian for a week we are trying to discourage her as she has not got the correct shoes mutly1 got distemper but is ok now his coat is still a bit mingey thoDtovey got married but he is still a stud muffin Mrscotchbonet is new and the jurrey is still out on him archer1204 watches the news all day then reports it on here for those who never leave miscmikethemank still has the best legsGarham1979 has got a new job working for the the tory gov on the destruction of the BBCphilphil61 is sort of new and a nice blokebrilly still funny as everwishihadadonkey was a good friend but now never speaks, all posh now she is a modharitori is nice most times, but not always, but now says they will be nice, lets see if this it true when the flamdeer arrivedarren9030 is till feeding homeless animals for freeairfix has a big house and is now nicerwheresmenuts still has not found themmark is still the funniest on heresicklysweet never speaks to methe dead are still dead, unless the have a multiI spend most of my time on here talking to myselfthats it for now ps I am still the only gay in the village

Unbelievable X)

Original Poster

shauneco

Did you fake your own death or something?, Don't worry we won't tell … Did you fake your own death or something?, Don't worry we won't tell ;).Seriously though, welcome back.

Lol ...Nope I have been alive and well the whole time..Nice to hear from you guys again.x

Original Poster

miles136

well we had the summer of love, deek went out with moneysaving kitten, … well we had the summer of love, deek went out with moneysaving kitten, but he got a rash off her pussy so that did not end wellmickeyblue was into bondage but one of the mods was not happy about the photos he posted so he got a holl and the mod had a week off with wrist strainmaccy1 has posted her last deal for cakes, she is now so fat she is barred from ASDA since she broke a trollyhotenglishandwelshdeals is our new hero he has been defending all things Britishmagicjay1986 is the only mod left and he is on Valiumwe still can not work out if professor x is a perv or just an innocent bystander arcangel 1111 is still playing hard to get but the net is closing in on him, I will have him by christmasthewongwing is now in charge of miscrossd89 used to be all flirty but is not loved up, so no chance of a bunk up therefern is still as lovely as everDaffers says she wants to be a lesbian for a week we are trying to discourage her as she has not got the correct shoes mutly1 got distemper but is ok now his coat is still a bit mingey thoDtovey got married but he is still a stud muffin Mrscotchbonet is new and the jurrey is still out on him archer1204 watches the news all day then reports it on here for those who never leave miscmikethemank still has the best legsGarham1979 has got a new job working for the the tory gov on the destruction of the BBCphilphil61 is sort of new and a nice blokebrilly still funny as everwishihadadonkey was a good friend but now never speaks, all posh now she is a modharitori is nice most times, but not always, but now says they will be nice, lets see if this it true when the flamdeer arrivedarren9030 is till feeding homeless animals for freeairfix has a big house and is now nicerwheresmenuts still has not found themmark is still the funniest on heresicklysweet never speaks to methe dead are still dead, unless the have a multiI spend most of my time on here talking to myselfthats it for now ps I am still the only gay in the village

That is bloomin hilarious and now know why I used to spend hours on here..It's you lot..Missed you all.!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions