I am disappoint :(

Found 22nd May 2010
Got Mcdonalds earlier first time in months, full meal and dairy milk Mcflurry yumm yumm.

Left the Mcflurry in the freezer for a bit whilst having my meal (which was loverrly juberrly)...went to eat it and there were no dairy milk bits inside it!

I am disappoint

could turn into a cheeky chat thread if people are bored :P

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

Banned

ah well

Banned

so your freezer ate your dairy milk bits? kick it and teach it a lesson

Banned

lifes a bitch and then you die..

Banned

life is full of disappointments

***** happens

Personally I don't like the rubbish chocolate bits in the McFlurrys. I would have loved that!

Sue. (Legal like).

chop up a reg dairy milk bar and bam, there you go

find a baseball bat, smack a nail through it and go teach the muppet who made that mcflurry a lesson :x

Banned

I bet they stole the choc bits and then spat in it

Why do you not watch when they are putting the bits in?? You are supposed to watch and then ask for more.... i thought everyone knew that!!

dog_cop;8670820

+1 AND THATS IF YOUR LUCKY

Try ordering an Italian BMT at subway and then getting home only to discover that they accidentally swapped it for a veggie one. I was devastated for weeks

CFC_Mark;8670853

Try ordering an Italian BMT at subway and then getting home only to … Try ordering an Italian BMT at subway and then getting home only to discover that they accidentally swapped it for a veggie one. I was devastated for weeks

I was in subway and sumone asked for a tuna melt, she asked do you want cheese?
I thought surely if she dint she woulda just asked for tuna

you obviously never got a dairy milk mcflurry

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;8670763

Personally I don't like the rubbish chocolate bits in the McFlurrys. I … Personally I don't like the rubbish chocolate bits in the McFlurrys. I would have loved that!

well the ice cream is quite nice so it wasnt too bad lol but I would have liked the bits!

dog_cop;8670820

most likley, hopefully I got some extra home made mayo in my burger

Starr;8670833

Why do you not watch when they are putting the bits in?? You are supposed … Why do you not watch when they are putting the bits in?? You are supposed to watch and then ask for more.... i thought everyone knew that!!

Im pretty sure she did go over to the thing where they put it in cant really remember haha. I did look at it and thought it looked a little lacking on the choc side, but cos the whole in the top is quite small I thought meh theres probs loads inside, when I go to eat it I took that stupid plastic off and found out id been owned!

I'd have been gutted! Did you eat it anyway?

Original Poster

kaks26;8670948

I'd have been gutted! Did you eat it anyway?

of course lol, not gonna waste food!

Banned

Lol @ my post getting removed!

Banned

i worked at maccies years ago and the shat i saw happem ther was mniging

but still love maccies food

Original Poster

churchill;8671002

i worked at maccies years ago and the shat i saw happem ther was mniging … i worked at maccies years ago and the shat i saw happem ther was mniging but still love maccies food

lol what sorta stuff, do tell

Banned

numptyj;8671020

Prolly paedoburgers or summit!

Original Poster

vibeone;8671025

Prolly paedoburgers or summit!

paedogeddon!

Banned

It's at times like this I often ask myself...

What would Justin Bieber do?

Banned

numptyj;8671020

you dont wan to know..

before i realised how to make great money by doing little, i worked everywhere the stuff i have seen in places like warburtons, cadburys, ashworths, burtons biscuits and so on and so on would type all the names if i was sober but i tell you its all bad really bad it pu me off food for age but you have to eat so its best to put shat to the back of your mind and cary on because it happens everywwhere

What's worse, leaving the Dairy Milk out of a Dairy Milk McFlurry, or leaving 'ed' out of disappointed?

I don't know what mcdonalds you guys go too, but the one i work at is soo hygienic

spobby;8671204

I don't know what mcdonalds you guys go too, but the one i work at is soo … I don't know what mcdonalds you guys go too, but the one i work at is soo hygienic

To you yeah, they probably think you would grass them up for the promotion?

Original Poster

peodude;8671195

What's worse, leaving the Dairy Milk out of a Dairy Milk McFlurry, or … What's worse, leaving the Dairy Milk out of a Dairy Milk McFlurry, or leaving 'ed' out of disappointed?

Son I am disappoint

Original Poster

bykergrove;8671393

sounds like you got pwnd.

Tell me about it, first time I have maccy dees in months and I get ridiculous service like that, I might raise a paypal dispute, phone the police or call watchdog

I'm really diappointed in the quality of thi s thread.

I've typed this 3 times. I can't do ant better.
Post a comment
@
    Text