Groups

I am Drink..ish, I am probably still a match..or worse.

I am Drink..ish, I am probably still a match..or worse. Were all you Flame throwers and Forest fires, and magnesium burners, not to mention the bunsen blue light burners..... ever pilot lights? Or is it becoming a "gentlemens" club syndrome? Hey all you matches and pilot lights and ...... garden fires that you wish you'd never lit..... "FREEDOM"

44 Comments

yessss

Are you sure it's just drink you had? No other substances????? lol

bellabonkers;5805471

Are you sure it's just drink you had? No other substances????? lol

like a slap across the head so hard it dislodged a few million brain cells.

:giggle:

Original Poster

Seeeeeeee... only solar flares dare respond... and I can see yhe confident smirks on your faces,.... and yes, only drink... southern comfort.... always thought there was some other volatile substance there in... ha ha ha ..... I am on holiday !!! Any pilot lights or matches or ............ jostick end lights...... or embers? out there?

My guess - Chemist ( not you MB!!) after two/three glasses of Chardonnay!!:-D

i dont fully understand it but im going with yes :whistling: lol

still talking crap.

Banned

wheres my lighter?

Original Poster

As with any thread the solar flares take over and start humouring themslves on us pitiful out of gas lighters? One day the "machines" will rise and take over !!

Original Poster

chesso;5805510

My guess - Chemist ( not you MB!!) after two/three glasses of … My guess - Chemist ( not you MB!!) after two/three glasses of Chardonnay!!:-D

Sheet.. wish I was a chemist... No... just a person on holiday... for quite a while..

jonb2412;5805527

As with any thread the solar flares take over and start humouring … As with any thread the solar flares take over and start humouring themslves on us pitiful out of gas lighters? One day the "machines" will rise and take over !!

You're wierd.

jonb2412;5805527

As with any thread the solar flares take over and start humouring … As with any thread the solar flares take over and start humouring themslves on us pitiful out of gas lighters? One day the "machines" will rise and take over !!

And again I say... :giggle:

Lol... JUST POST MORE..... simples!!! :w00t::w00t:

jonb2412;5805527

^this

ants97;5805555

^this

O.....K....? :?

Original Poster

lol...

Original Poster

SOUTHERN COMFORT... already said... but this thread shows again what a Cliche there is with Solar Flares on this site. But i am smiling.... think I have seen most of you drunk on here....

jonb2412;5805594

SOUTHERN COMFORT... already said... but this thread shows again what a … SOUTHERN COMFORT... already said... but this thread shows again what a Cliche there is with Solar Flares on this site. But i am smiling.... think I have seen most of you drunk on here....

Oi you... I am talking to you... not one reply... :?

You 'matchsticks' and your cliques......... :x:p

Original Poster

OH WELL... You leave me no choice.....DAMIEN RICE IT IS THEN !!!

Original Poster

dmh77;5805602

Oi you... I am talking to you... not one reply... :?You 'matchsticks' and … Oi you... I am talking to you... not one reply... :?You 'matchsticks' and your cliques......... :x:p

Where are they so I can join them....? Matchstick cliques... ok just got it... I wrote cliches
    ( cleeshays).... not cliques , oh well... what do you expect from a paranoid match..!!

jonb2412;5805614

Where are they so I can join them....? Matchstick cliques... ok just got … Where are they so I can join them....? Matchstick cliques... ok just got it... I wrote cliches ( cleeshays).... not cliques , oh well... what do you expect from a paranoid match..!!

Lolololol!!! :thumbsup:

At least you have a good sense of humor when you are drinking!!! ;-)

So does being a matchstick bother you often?? :-D

Original Poster

lol... only when looking for bargains and horney at the same time..... sry that made me laugh....

jonb2412;5805658

lol... only when looking for bargains and horney at the same time..... … lol... only when looking for bargains and horney at the same time..... sry that made me laugh....

Good, good!!! :whistling::w00t:

Original Poster

Such is the life of a matchstick.... proud now to have a score of 28 on the number of replies..... " How to stop replies on HUKD"... rule no 1.. quote how many replies you have..

Why so obsessed with HUKD stauts?

Original Poster

Not obsessed... thought it was funny...lol... sorry

Don 't worry jonb2412 just keep posting more threads like this and you'll soon be like a forest fire raging through HUKD, See you on the barricades.

lol!

classic

starsparkle2311;5805582

What the feck you been on? Please tell me, give me some please:-D

lol!!

:lol: how's the head this morning OP?? if you even remember this thread

Very amusing all the same :thumbsup:

I think he might be struggling this morning! lol

Ohh I think we have all been in that position - coming back on in the morning to check what you put cos you can't remember. I know I have many times lol

fireheaven;5806710

Ohh I think we have all been in that position - coming back on in the … Ohh I think we have all been in that position - coming back on in the morning to check what you put cos you can't remember. I know I have many times lol

Dont think I have :whistling: :-D

Original Poster

The rantings and ravings of a madman !! Feeling fine this morning.... if a little burnt out.

As long as you had fun :thumbsup:

Silentgirl!;5806716

Dont think I have :whistling: :-D

:w00t: yeah yeah

jonb2412;5806901

The rantings and ravings of a madman !! Feeling fine this morning.... if … The rantings and ravings of a madman !! Feeling fine this morning.... if a little burnt out.

Lol - its all good then and it made me smile at work this morning. Let us know the next time you are getting drunk

starsparkle2311;5806918

oh I hate that, serious cringeing and mass deleting of posts,lol

Nah cos some git always quotes mine so it looks even worse :roll:

fireheaven;5807023

:w00t: yeah yeah Lol - its all good then and it made me smile at work … :w00t: yeah yeah Lol - its all good then and it made me smile at work this morning. Let us know the next time you are getting drunk

FH will join ya!

Silentgirl!;5807033

FH will join ya!

:w00t: oh good god - it would never make any sense then

fireheaven;5807084

:w00t: oh good god - it would never make any sense then

Might make more sense :whistling: ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder55
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25104
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767411

See more discussions