i am feeling very bored

Found 17th Sep 2017
How is everyone ? Whats the latest gossip in the hukd scene ? Care to share ?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I have a great idea, let's count some sheep together
32015575-CYUBg.jpg
It's going to be so much fun
38 Comments
hey, feel you,am bored too lol. -_-
You could do this

32015541-qoZxb.jpg
I have a great idea, let's count some sheep together
32015575-CYUBg.jpg
It's going to be so much fun
Lol
summerof766 m ago

You could do this[Image]

32015587-my9gW.jpg
"Whats the latest gossip in the hukd scene ? Care to share ?"

Snowflake is still taking over the misc section
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 17th Sep 2017
LeahsMintytoutou6 m ago

"Whats the latest gossip in the hukd scene ? Care to share ?"Snowflake is …"Whats the latest gossip in the hukd scene ? Care to share ?"Snowflake is still taking over the misc section

32015693-GuZLl.jpg

Is still missing ???
32015741-S0Jzb.jpg
Ops gone very quiet.. think she's found something to do now.. hmm what could it be?

on another note... just looked up from my phone and...naked attraction! Can not believe this was commentioned lol
Dark.Energy32 m ago

I have a great idea, let's count some sheep together[Image] It's going to …I have a great idea, let's count some sheep together[Image] It's going to be so much fun

712 exactly
Im here just watchin tv p
Dark.Energy39 m ago

I have a great idea, let's count some sheep together[Image] It's going to …I have a great idea, let's count some sheep together[Image] It's going to be so much fun

Sweettooth3413 m ago

Anything good?
Not reali but im listening to my youtube songs at the same time
Sweettooth3413 m ago

Ah ok, enjoy. I'm going to bed now
Ok night hun
LeahsMintytoutou51 m ago

Ops gone very quiet.. think she's found something to do now.. hmm what …Ops gone very quiet.. think she's found something to do now.. hmm what could it be? on another note... just looked up from my phone and...naked attraction! Can not believe this was commentioned lol

Is that you Donald?

commentioned
definition covfefe

Electric Dreams was amazing, can't wait for the next one
philphil6114 m ago

Is that you Donald?commentioned definition covfefe

32016381-4XF7V.jpg

Haha
Sweettooth341 h, 29 m ago

Lol

LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 25 m ago

"Whats the latest gossip in the hukd scene ? Care to share ?"Snowflake is …"Whats the latest gossip in the hukd scene ? Care to share ?"Snowflake is still taking over the misc section

LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 7 m ago

Ops gone very quiet.. think she's found something to do now.. hmm what …Ops gone very quiet.. think she's found something to do now.. hmm what could it be? on another note... just looked up from my phone and...naked attraction! Can not believe this was commentioned lol

Sweettooth3451 m ago

LeahsMintytoutou37 m ago

Anything good?

Sweettooth3432 m ago

LeahsMintytoutou19 m ago

Ah ok, enjoy. I'm going to bed now

Sweettooth3416 m ago

Ok night hun

And they say that Misc is dead. This kind of thought-provoking discourse is the sustaining lifeblood that will see this site thrive until October at least, or maybe even longer.
Saturn1 m ago

And they say that Misc is dead. This kind of thought-provoking discourse …And they say that Misc is dead. This kind of thought-provoking discourse is the sustaining lifeblood that will see this site thrive until October at least, or maybe even longer.

Dont worry, we have you as our saviour
Should I start punctuating my posts with 3 or 4 'lols' per sentence? Do you think that would better connect with the prevailing demographic?
Saturn4 m ago

Should I start punctuating my posts with 3 or 4 'lols' per sentence? Do …Should I start punctuating my posts with 3 or 4 'lols' per sentence? Do you think that would better connect with the prevailing demographic?

I don't think anything you start changing now would better connect you with the prevailing demographic... you could try though.
now I've really got to sleep so good night
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 17th Sep 2017
SORRY saturn im just short sentenced person coz ppl think i talk wayy too much
But im feelimg v sleepy so nighty nite
LeahsMintytoutou3 m ago

I don't think anything you start changing now would better connect you …I don't think anything you start changing now would better connect you with the prevailing demographic... you could try though.now I've really got to sleep so good night

I wish you only the sweetest dreams - filled with Unicorns, Cava, and Michael Kors merchandise.
There is a really simple solution to feeling really bored. Go do something.
Saturn8 h, 25 m ago

I wish you only the sweetest dreams - filled with Unicorns, Cava, and …I wish you only the sweetest dreams - filled with Unicorns, Cava, and Michael Kors merchandise.

Thankyou.. although I have no desire to dream of Micheal kors. I'm more of a band merch and jeans woman myself

(ps just so you know I was giving you lighthearted banter/ joking. I'm not a mean spirited person. I was just being abit cheeky )
Boring? Connect with your family and friends more with physical activities, disconnect from social networks more which use just finger taps in virtuality.
Edited by: "splender" 18th Sep 2017
deleted265520
Spam artists such as the OP should be banned from this website.
DT8918th Sep 2017

Spam artists such as the OP should be banned from this website.

no you can't ban a Princess!
joesmum23 m ago

no you can't ban a Princess!

I wonder if she has any intentions on driving through any Parisian tunnels any time soon?
Dark.Energy14 h, 37 m ago

lol. i used to do this when i was younger and could not get to sleep. problem was, i kept forgetting how many i got to, so had to start again several times before i just fell asleep and it no longer mattered.
deleted265520
mutley145 m ago

lol. i used to do this when i was younger and could not get to sleep. …lol. i used to do this when i was younger and could not get to sleep. problem was, i kept forgetting how many i got to, so had to start again several times before i just fell asleep and it no longer mattered.

"Could not get to sleep"
"before I just fell asleep"

Which one is it?
DT8918th Sep 2017

"Could not get to sleep""before I just fell asleep"Which one is it?

That's why I asked what OP was watching, wondered what the response would be.
Must have just wanted people to ask how she is ect.
God this gave me flashbacks to the constant messages I've been getting on psn the last couple of months
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants