Groups

i am going to buy a jacket from littlewoods

i have a code for 25 pound off if i spend over 50 pound
    will they take the full amount from me or the discounted price straight away?
    thanks

12 Comments

Full amount....whats the code

Debit/credit card full price taken then voucher refunded at some point later.

Credit account, the reduced price is added to your slate.

Original Poster

the code is ZZ341

Original Poster

harlzter;6918876

Debit/credit card full price taken then voucher refunded at some point … Debit/credit card full price taken then voucher refunded at some point later.Credit account, the reduced price is added to your slate.

how long to you get it back?

what do u mean by credit account would i only pay the discounted rate straight away?

You pay the full amount and then they credit back the code value.

Did they send the code to you?
    If not try googeling littlewoods and codes...

Original Poster

steve1221;6919045

You pay the full amount and then they credit back the code value.Did they … You pay the full amount and then they credit back the code value.Did they send the code to you?If not try googeling littlewoods and codes...

great thanks no i got the code on here how long untill they credit it back to you?

took the full amount from me on the 14th and credited the voucher on the 15th

Anything from the same day to a couple of days.

Beware, if they didn't send you the code there's a chance that they'll take the money back at a later date. Their codes are only valid (they say) when they send them to you.

Use at your own risk. . .

Original Poster

steve1221;6919143

Anything from the same day to a couple of days.Beware, if they didn't … Anything from the same day to a couple of days.Beware, if they didn't send you the code there's a chance that they'll take the money back at a later date. Their codes are only valid (they say) when they send them to you.Use at your own risk. . .

ah cheers i heard something about that i thought it may be diffrent because i am a first customer

Original Poster

junkenstein73;6919128

took the full amount from me on the 14th and credited the voucher on the … took the full amount from me on the 14th and credited the voucher on the 15th

cheers did u get the code sent to u mate ?

tonico;6919166

cheers did u get the code sent to u mate ?

No got it from here, first time customer so hopefully will be ok, was a good price i paid without the voucher so if they take it back then no biggie:thumbsup:

Original Poster

junkenstein73;6919220

No got it from here, first time customer so hopefully will be ok, was a … No got it from here, first time customer so hopefully will be ok, was a good price i paid without the voucher so if they take it back then no biggie:thumbsup:

cheers would they take it back from your bank account?
    without letting u know?

rep left to all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions