Groups

I am in big trouble

the wife has just joind HUKD

An help and advice grately receved

35 Comments

oh why hair thur martin17

i earn 120k a year (no brag)

Tell her to keep bumping fs threads cos its "fun" - she'll last a week, tops . . . .

Banned

yeah dont both of you use the fs boards, but you already knew that didnt ya - lol

Welcome to Mrs Martin :-)

black gerbil1;4720019

oh why hair thur martin17i earn 120k a year (no brag)

i earn nearly 3k a year

fireheaven;4720032

Welcome to Mrs Martin :-)

Thanks fireheaven nice to be here

lindabryn;4720056

Welcome to HUKD:)

black gerbil1;4720019

Don't you just wish you could spam individual posts?

Like the ones where 15 year olds pretend they are models/stockbrokers/high earners?]

lol

rosie2008;4720070

Welcome to HUKD:)

Hi rosie thanks for keeping him under control

lindabryn;4720056

You're Martins wife? Hi welcome
    you have let the mods know that there are two account to one isp haven't you? Just so they know nothing fishy is going on. They will put a note on your account I think.

Original Poster

grex9101;4720080

Don't you just wish you could spam individual posts?Like the ones where … Don't you just wish you could spam individual posts?Like the ones where 15 year olds pretend they are models/stockbrokers/high earners?]lol

oh i do wish we could:thumbsup:

lindabryn;4720056

Woo hoo, welcome linda:-D U been wondering wot's kept him busy on here huh?? Won't be long and u'll be addicted too:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4720084

You're Martins wife? Hi welcome :)you have let the mods know that there … You're Martins wife? Hi welcome :)you have let the mods know that there are two account to one isp haven't you? Just so they know nothing fishy is going on. They will put a note on your account I think.

yes thank bella we have been trying to get linda on for about six weeks now but finaly got it done

lindabryn;4720081

Hi rosie thanks for keeping him under control

:giggle: you`re welcome:o

Get a Divorce lawyer now.

bellabonkers;4720084

You're Martins wife? Hi welcome :)you have let the mods know that there … You're Martins wife? Hi welcome :)you have let the mods know that there are two account to one isp haven't you? Just so they know nothing fishy is going on. They will put a note on your account I think.

It is usually fishy with martin around

hannah19790;4720109

Woo hoo, welcome linda:-D U been wondering wot's kept him busy on here … Woo hoo, welcome linda:-D U been wondering wot's kept him busy on here huh?? Won't be long and u'll be addicted too:thumbsup:

anything for a quiet life;-)

Original Poster

hay i thought this thread was supposed to be to get me out of trouble

martin17;4720156

thats not very likely is it

martin17;4720156

why you in trouble?:o

Original Poster

rosie2008;4720196

why you in trouble?:o

isn’t it obvious have you not noticed how many times I get in trouble with you

now she’s on hear I don’t stand a chance:whistling::thumbsup:

[QUOTE=martin17;4720254]isn’t it obvious have you not noticed how many times I get in trouble with you

now she’s on hear I don’t stand a chance

:lol: I`m sure you`ll cope:whistling:

http://i30.tinypic.com/dnmuq8.jpg

Are you ok martin?:w00t:

His wife!! Martin told us he was the only Gay in the Village "Location: Village pub in Wales"

kingy58;4720348

His wife!! Martin told us he was the only Gay in the Village "Location: … His wife!! Martin told us he was the only Gay in the Village "Location: Village pub in Wales"

no we have lots of those but only one vegetarian

Original Poster

rosie2008;4720301

[QUOTE=martin17;4720254]isn’t it obvious have you not noticed how many t … [QUOTE=martin17;4720254]isn’t it obvious have you not noticed how many times I get in trouble with you now she’s on hear I don’t stand a chance:lol: I`m sure you`ll cope:whistling:Are you ok martin?::

not realy but I will solder on:x
    but our wedding is still on roasie:thumbsup:

martin17;4720434

[QUOTE=rosie2008;4720301]not realy but I will solder on:xbut our wedding is … [QUOTE=rosie2008;4720301]not realy but I will solder on:xbut our wedding is still on roasie:thumbsup:

Are you sure? What about our joey:?

Original Poster

rosie2008;4720462

[QUOTE=martin17;4720434]Are you sure? What about our joey:?

we carnt have him growing up without an upstanding piller of the comunity like me
    now can we

martin17;4720518

[QUOTE=rosie2008;4720462]we carnt have him growing up without an upstanding … [QUOTE=rosie2008;4720462]we carnt have him growing up without an upstanding piller of the comunity like me now can we

:-D

martin17;4720518

[QUOTE=rosie2008;4720462]we carnt have him growing up without an upstanding … [QUOTE=rosie2008;4720462]we carnt have him growing up without an upstanding piller of the comunity like me now can we

Ha:giggle:

lindabryn;4720540

[QUOTE=martin17;4720518]Ha:giggle:

:giggle: not quite so upstanding then linda:w00t:

rosie2008;4720552

[QUOTE=lindabryn;4720540]:giggle: not quite so upstanding then linda:w00t:

don't worry rosie some times he is very upstanding;-)

Original Poster

lindabryn;4720648

[QUOTE=rosie2008;4720552]don't worry rosie some times he is very … [QUOTE=rosie2008;4720552]don't worry rosie some times he is very upstanding;-)

especially when rosies around:oops:

night all thanks for the warm welcome

black gerbil1;4720019

You said you earn £65k only a couple days ago...I see you can't even keep up with your own lies anymore. :giggle:

bellabonkers;4720084

Yeah, you definitely have to do that...otherwise everyone gets banned...they spare no mercy with things like that. lol

lindabryn;4720124

It is usually fishy with martin around

Yeah...your hubby tried it on me several times...despite constantly telling him I'm a guy. :giggle:

Just playing, your hubby is a stand up guy but don't spy on him too much and welcome to the forums.

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;4724357

You said you earn £65k only a couple days ago...I see you can't even keep … You said you earn £65k only a couple days ago...I see you can't even keep up with your own lies anymore. :giggle:Yeah, you definitely have to do that...otherwise everyone gets banned...they spare no mercy with things like that. lolYeah...your hubby tried it on me several times...despite constantly telling him I'm a guy. :Just playing, your hubby is a stand up guy but don't spy on him too much and welcome to the forums.

oh you sed guy ithought you sead gay:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses01
      2. What would be HELL to you?1820
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014

See more discussions