Groups
    EXPIRED

I am looking for a home phone that's loud and simple to use!

Its for me mum and to say she isnt technical...well she hasnt the foggiest. She also finds the phone hard to hear...she is 80..
    I need to get her a cordless home phone-she currently has a Binatone-buts it bit the dust. Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance! Louloo

16 Comments

Sounds like it

Original Poster

im sorry..yep a cordless house phone...any help is good guys!

louloo;4108768

im sorry..yep a cordless house phone...any help is good guys!

Look in 1st post ;-)

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4108772

Look in 1st post ;-)

is it loud though dya reckon and simple...:?

louloo;4108789

is it loud though dya reckon and simple...:?

Numbers are big, looks easy enough to me :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4108807

Numbers are big, looks easy enough to me :thumbsup:

mmm im thinking more special needs type-but its in stock so ill have a look at it:thumbsup: thanks! i guess you want rep now do ya:whistling:?

louloo;4108820

mmm im thinking more special needs type-but its in stock so ill have a … mmm im thinking more special needs type-but its in stock so ill have a look at it:thumbsup: thanks! i guess you want rep now do ya:whistling:?

Only if you want :whistling:

[SIZE=1]Please, DO IT :w00t:[/SIZE]

Most cash and carry wholesellers sell the BIG button corded phones, dunno if they do them cordless though, got one for the oh's grandfather, very loud too. :thumbsup:
    or you could try maplin maplin.co.uk/Mod…ule

Ebuyer for corded ebuyer.com/pro…260

Use google with images to see what they all look like > images.google.co.uk/ima…=wi

IS THERE ANY REASON YOU WROTE THE TITLE IN CAPITAL LETTERS?

Just wondering.............

Original Poster

The JFK;4108917

IS THERE ANY REASON YOU WROTE THE TITLE IN CAPITAL LETTERS?Just … IS THERE ANY REASON YOU WROTE THE TITLE IN CAPITAL LETTERS?Just wondering.............

lol no its a habit from listing on ebay:oops: but thanks for pointing out the error of me ways:thumbsup:

Original Poster

just to let you gys know she has just rattled me round the head for calling her clueless-lol

louloo;4108958

lol no its a habit from listing on ebay:oops: but thanks for pointing out … lol no its a habit from listing on ebay:oops: but thanks for pointing out the error of me ways:thumbsup:

No problems.

Have you thought about getting this?

shopfinder.co.uk/pro…tml

Original Poster

The JFK;4109066

No problems.Have you thought about getting this? … No problems.Have you thought about getting this? http://www.shopfinder.co.uk/products/karma%20chameleon%20phone.shtml

yes momentarily...lol-after she hit me:?

Original Poster

have ordered the currys one and if it isnt good i will make me way down the list..Thanks all of you!

No problems :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160
      2. What do these 2 men have in common46
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764194
      4. Ebid over Ebay67

See more discussions