Groups

I am looking for a nice flower arrangement - a not real one?

Hi all.

As in title, I want to buy my dear old Mum a nice flowers in a pot, but not real flowers, the fake ones - but I don't know what they are called to search them on Google!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

13 Comments

Original Poster

Ah, I found some 'artificial' flowers - are they know by any other name and can anyone recommend somewhere to buy nice ones?

Mrs.Z;4713287

Ah, I found some 'artificial' flowers - are they know by any other name … Ah, I found some 'artificial' flowers - are they know by any other name and can anyone recommend somewhere to buy nice ones?

marks and spencer do some nice ones :thumbsup:

i got a nice silk bouquet made up for my wedding day so that i could keep it,
    looks lovely
    i got mine made at a florists
    ask around your local florists,i think most will offer this.
    if not wilkos, B&M , Homebargains,£Shop,£stretcher,instores all sell silk/dry flowers get a nice vase and make your own up :thumbsup:

au nateral sell some really nice ones too

cheerleader;4713293

marks and spencer do some nice ones :thumbsup:

M&S HAVE 20% OFF theese at the mo :thumbsup:

[url]www.marksandspencer.com/offer[/url]

Original Poster

Thanks.
    I havent got an Au Naturel anywhere near me, unfortunately.

M&S do have quite a nice arrangement for £30 - I just wish I could find some with some reviews or see them myself before buying.

Might go and have a look round, thanks

Anyone know if Tesco sell them? I f I can get a nice arrangement cheaper then I can buy her something else too, like a throw she was eyeing up in there last week :-D

You can't beat the look of:
    bloom.uk.com/
    Be prepared to pay a lot, well worth it though.

Original Poster

pegsw;4713438

You can't beat the look of:http://www.bloom.uk.com/Be prepared to pay a … You can't beat the look of:http://www.bloom.uk.com/Be prepared to pay a lot, well worth it though.

Wow, they are lovely - thanks

how about a wedding shop they will have a portfolio for you to look through

Mrs.Z;4713415

Thanks.M&S do have quite a nice arrangement for £30 - I just wish I could … Thanks.M&S do have quite a nice arrangement for £30 - I just wish I could find some with some reviews or see them myself before buying.Might go and have a look round, thanks :):-D

go have a look instore as i've seen them in my local m&s :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheerleader;4713659

go have a look instore as i've seen them in my local m&s :thumbsup:

I haven't got one local enough to me, unfortunately

Will see how I get on but could maybe make the trip later in the week :thumbsup:

Afternoon, Lakeland have some gorgeous ones ]http//ww…nts Hope this helps:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions