Expired

I am looking for an i-pod

Found 17th Dec 2008
Can anyone out there advise me on the best deal? I just got on the net finally! now my next step is to purchase an i-pod, what i need is advice as there are thousands of deals out there! Can anyone tell me what is the best all rounder in the i-pod range? and best value for money, also i am toying with buying a docking station as well - could it work out cheaper if i do it that way? I am new to all this so any help would be much appreciated!

1. Ask
  2. iPod
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. iPod
7 Comments

depends on the memory you need i.e how many songs

best bet is probably to get a 8gb Nano which will hold over 1,000 songs.

as for the dock, this depends on the budget.

Original Poster

chris_b;3794688

depends on the memory you need i.e how many songsbest bet is probably to … depends on the memory you need i.e how many songsbest bet is probably to get a 8gb Nano which will hold over 1,000 songs.as for the dock, this depends on the budget.

As i say i am a newbie to all this! As far as the docking station goes i will buy one eventually, i was wondering if i could get a better deal for the two combined! What do the 8gb nano usually retail for? Also would you recommend a new or used i-pod?

i would reccomend a new ipod or a refurb form apple as the warranty might be needed

you can get a 16gb for around £120 on here from dixons or pixmania

pixmania may have a combined deal with a dock

edit:the nano 8gb retails for £107 on the apple website

Original Poster

Will check out pixmania and the apple website - also been looking on ebay but nothing has caught my eye yet

Dixons seem to have the best price for 8Gb nano ( i got one the other day for about £98) and they have a 5% discount voucher which might work
hotukdeals.com/ite…ns/

8gb nano is available for £94.43 delivered from Argos, using codes "XMASDISCOUNT" and "AFD10" if that's any help x

Original Poster

sadiebabes;3795147

8gb nano is available for £94.43 delivered from Argos, using codes … 8gb nano is available for £94.43 delivered from Argos, using codes "XMASDISCOUNT" and "AFD10" if that's any help x

Cheers! Thanks to everyone who helped!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?22
    2. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33
    3. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options43
    4. Whey protien635

See more discussions