Expired

I am looking for Digital Camera from Argos or any other In Store Deal for up to £70

Found 16th Dec 2008
I am looking for any good camera for a Christmas gift. Can be Canon or Samsung. I can't wait for online delivery so I would like to buy one from the high street shop.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Is this a good deal ? Or maybe this one from Play - play.com/Ele…tml

But I don't know if they can deliver it to me before 24/12/08...
Please help! Thank you

9 Comments

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

thats a good camera...my sister has this one. great price also....was £80 a couple of weeks ago

if u copy my link and copy it into ur browser..itl work fine...dunno why its not showing correctly on hukd.

Original Poster

Thanks, this is the one I was thinking about. 10 quid voucher is available with this or something like that ?

I ordered this one from Amazon on Saturday with free super saver delivery and got dispatched email on the Sunday ]http//ww…8-9

Remember to get a memory card also ]http//ww…_02 :santa:

You could play it safe and pay for express delivery.

hotukdeals.com/all…f=5

thats the pages on hukd with vouchers....just go throught them and see if they work mate.

I was getting ]this one (instore @ Asda).

Until I found ]this one (online @ ebuyer). So I have ordered that one. Next day delivery from ebuyer.

i got this ]Click for my dad (the one with battery charger and card) for £56 after the %10 off on reserve and collect.

Original Poster

united002;3777389

i got this ]Click for my dad (the one with battery charger and card) for … i got this ]Click for my dad (the one with battery charger and card) for £56 after the %10 off on reserve and collect.

Is this one better than Samsung S1065 from Argos ?

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

i would say the Samsung is better on paper, i wanted a fairly easy to use but good quality camera for my dad (useless with gadgets!). I thought it was a good all in deal with Jessops though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera22
    2. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?54
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions