i am looking to buy a pet vacuum cleaner but not spend a fortune on it. any suggestions or offers?

9 replies
Found 10th Apr
I would prefer to find something powerful but under £150 or even under £100 if possible!

9 Comments

Personally i think dogs make better pets.

Once you've had a Noo noo , there's no going back.
https://ofobsessionsandgripes.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/funny-pictures-auto-teletubbies-vacuum-cleaner-3817121.jpeg
Edited by: "rhinopaul" 10th Apr

I'd highly recommend one of these... amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

Got 3 cats, didn't realise how crap my other hoover was until my sister let me borrow hers. Carpets came up like brand new!

Definitely go for one of the newer models of the vax with the suction control filter on the front instead of the height adjustable settings, I've just replaced my dyson with a vax & it picks up exceptionally well

Original Poster

iamcurly

Definitely go for one of the newer models of the vax with the suction … Definitely go for one of the newer models of the vax with the suction control filter on the front instead of the height adjustable settings, I've just replaced my dyson with a vax & it picks up exceptionally well

Which model did you get?

Original Poster

bynouk

I'd highly recommend one of these... … I'd highly recommend one of these... https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B013R60U94/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1Got 3 cats, didn't realise how crap my other hoover was until my sister let me borrow hers. Carpets came up like brand new!

Thank you!

iamcurly

Definitely go for one of the newer models of the vax with the suction … Definitely go for one of the newer models of the vax with the suction control filter on the front instead of the height adjustable settings, I've just replaced my dyson with a vax & it picks up exceptionally well

My dyson is really poor I wish I'd kept my bargain vax and it was light weight. Dyson struggles to pick up shredded crate paper let alone dog hairs haha.

Agree with the vax recommendation, I have a Golden Retriever and it's work great.

I went thru rubbish cheap vacs, but before the last resort of shaving my cat... I got a vax
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED33
    2. School shoes - with lights55
    3. Sim deal with EU calls45
    4. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition22

See more discussions