Expired

I am looking to buy an apple iphone 3G 8GB Pay as you go

6 replies
Found 25th Nov 2008
Does anyone know the best place to buy an iphone 3G 8GB.
I am looking for PAYG
The best price I have seen is £349.99!
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

6 Comments

I am not sure buying it on a pay-as-you-go deal is a good idea as 3G packet data would be very expensive. Best to get a data inclusive monthly contract. Plus the handset price would be subsidized.

Original Poster

This also includes unlimited browsing and Wi-Fi for the first 12 months after you activate your iPhone 3G*. At the end of the 12 months you can continue to receive unlimited browsing and Wi-Fi for just £10 per month. We'll notify you before the end of the 12 month period by text and you can easily unsubscribe if you choose to do so.

with pay as u go u will get free internet brows for 12 month :)))
and i think that the cheapes u can get really, try ebay, but they usually go 10-20£ cheaper then in shops
so not really worth it :)))

Original Poster

ebay looks a bit dodgy for iphone's, I would rather pay £20 more and get a genuine iphone with receipt.

If you have a MBNA credit card, use the mbna rewards site to buy love2shop vouchers at a 7% discount. You can spend them at many retailers including carphone warehouse, so you could get a little saving there.
enticerewards.com/mbn…d=0

Original Poster

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247593
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769302
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2231
    4. Hope of a cure for asthma56

See more discussions