Groups

i am not happy with you lot

look

here i am trying to save for a hd tv - and i cant!

this is because you lovely lot keep posting deals that are so good - i would class them as erotic!

such as the crazy fool who posted F.E.A.R for the 360 at a price that made me do a futuristic dance

same as the monsterous Tiger woods 360 deal!
    i have no willpower and i want to order - even though i dont like golf

please stop - i want my TV this side of 2020

chin up....:whistling:

13 Comments

knewbold

lookhere i am trying to save for a hd tv - and i cant!this is because you … lookhere i am trying to save for a hd tv - and i cant!this is because you lovely lot keep posting deals that are so good - i would class them as erotic!such as the crazy fool who posted F.E.A.R for the 360 at a price that made me do a futuristic dancesame as the monsterous Tiger woods 360 deal! i have no willpower and i want to order - even though i dont like golfplease stop - i want my TV this side of 2020chin up....:whistling:

Alright for some eh!? :?

Who needs a HDTV when you can have LOTS of other goodies! ;-)

this is because you lovely lot keep posting deals that are so good - i … this is because you lovely lot keep posting deals that are so good - i would class them as erotic!

First time I've heard that!! Must be getting close to Valentines day

So you want a deal on an hdtv is that what you're asking?

Original Poster

im waiting till i have the cash - i will find the tv when i can afford it i guess

but the fund keeps going downwards

i just purchased sensible soccer on the ps2
    i dont have a ps2 - i purchased it to give away to a mate

knewbold

such as the crazy fool who posted F.E.A.R for the 360 at a price that … such as the crazy fool who posted F.E.A.R for the 360 at a price that made me do a futuristic dance

I'm desperate to see this 'futuristic' dance:thumbsup:

knewbold

lookhere i am trying to save for a hd tv - and i cant!this is because you … lookhere i am trying to save for a hd tv - and i cant!this is because you lovely lot keep posting deals that are so good - i would class them as erotic!such as the crazy fool who posted F.E.A.R for the 360 at a price that made me do a futuristic dancesame as the monsterous Tiger woods 360 deal! i have no willpower and i want to order - even though i dont like golfplease stop - i want my TV this side of 2020chin up....:whistling:

Why not wait until HD is widely available then you will have something to look forward to :-D

Original Poster

its for the xbox mainly

you see i love gears of war - and i want to see it how it should be

if i wait - 3 years down the line i will not be too bothered about GOW

Here's an idea - we could ban you from the forum to prevent you seeing all the lovely deals, and therefore save for your TV!

emmajk42

Here's an idea - we could ban you from the forum to prevent you seeing … Here's an idea - we could ban you from the forum to prevent you seeing all the lovely deals, and therefore save for your TV!

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Or close the forum for a while - this would save us all some money (and isn't this what this forum is for?)

Original Poster

that would be the ultimate deal!!!!!!

kemot1984

Or close the forum for a while - this would save us all some money (and … Or close the forum for a while - this would save us all some money (and isn't this what this forum is for?)

but then we'll be spending our spare time going out shopping in the high streets....imagine! :giggle:

@knewbold GOW looks amazing in HD... best looking game thus far in my book

I'm sorry, but what's High Street? Is it a name of some online shop? I've never heard of it. :giggle:

:giggle:

dunno, but taking an educated guess, id say it's most likely a street thats fairly high
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044574
      2. Giffgaff New goodybags33
      3. Santander - Compensation1617
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261378

See more discussions