Groups

I am now too hot to touch, you may kiss my behind!

Banned
    Thanks to a sick sick person who left me rep for this post, sick person.

hotukdeals.com/ite…t=3

please refer to this post where I apologised.

hotukdeals.com/ite…=25

15 Comments

????????????????????????????

ouch....

miles136;8335017

????????????????????????????

You and me both????

congrats

god get over it, why not just report it if u want to complain instead of making a thread

JW ... what is your rep at to be too hot to touch?? am at 2900 and wanted to know how far i gotta go.. lol

( PLEASE I AM NOT REP BEGGING SO DON'T DELETE )

numptyj;8335056

god get over it, why not just report it if u want to complain instead of … god get over it, why not just report it if u want to complain instead of making a thread

What does he have to complain about??

Banned

numptyj;8335056

god get over it, why not just report it if u want to complain instead of … god get over it, why not just report it if u want to complain instead of making a thread

Tonight has been a disappointing night on here. Are Saturdays usually like this? Not normally online all night Saturdays. Last night on the other hand :thumbsup:

arcangel111;8335061

What does he have to complain about??

that some 'sick' person 'repped' him for a comment he made in a thread which he thought was a joke.

If you dont like the rep then report the post and mods can see exactly who did it etc and can remove it for you

oic... thought you were having a go at him .. my bad...

i wouldn't be losing any sleep tbh !!

arcangel111;8335084

oic... thought you were having a go at him .. my bad...i wouldn't be … oic... thought you were having a go at him .. my bad...i wouldn't be losing any sleep tbh !!

well kinda semi having a go lol. No need for the thread tbh if you have offensive rep, report it and it will be dealt with

lol ...

http://joemonahansnewmexico.blogspot.com/drama.jpg

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;8335073

that some 'sick' person 'repped' him for a comment he made in a thread … that some 'sick' person 'repped' him for a comment he made in a thread which he thought was a joke.If you dont like the rep then report the post and mods can see exactly who did it etc and can remove it for you

"omg cant believe am saying this but I laughed so much at that!!!!!!!!!!"

sounds like a bird?

numptyj;8335094

well kinda semi having a go lol. No need for the thread tbh if you have … well kinda semi having a go lol. No need for the thread tbh if you have offensive rep, report it and it will be dealt with

you're a beta male at having a go. Vibeone is alpha.

This is a "look at meeeee" thread based on my rep.

arcangel111;8335060

JW ... what is your rep at to be too hot to touch?? am at 2900 and … JW ... what is your rep at to be too hot to touch?? am at 2900 and wanted to know how far i gotta go.. lol

you need 20,000.

lfc_engravedonheart;8335052

congrats

This is not a congrats thread, please refrain from such talk.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions