Found 30th MarEdited by:"lumsdot"
Guess who it is, he is Scottish and over 60
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
deeky11 m ago

Take an obscure picture of a bit of his body, his ear or summat. Go on, …Take an obscure picture of a bit of his body, his ear or summat. Go on, ask him. He won't mind

33548773-enmo0.jpg
Don’t be silly, no one Scottish has ever lived past 60.
richje10033 m ago

I reckon since op has disappeared this ain't anyone famous at all. Just …I reckon since op has disappeared this ain't anyone famous at all. Just some evil game.

I think he's been lured back to the sir's mansion to use as his personal plaything.
summerof7612 m ago

Sir Deeky

I did think this myself, but then thought that surely he would be driving the train?
70 Comments
Cakeboy792 m ago

Alex Ferguson
Jackie Stewart
Original Poster
tje197851 s ago

Jackie Stewart

No
Billy Connolly
Original Poster
philphil611 m ago

Billy Connolly

No
Sean Connery
Sir Angus McCoatup
Your dad
Ian Krankie.
Sir Rab C Nesbit
Sir William Wallace
Clue
Take an obscure picture of a bit of his body, his ear or summat. Go on, ask him. He won't mind
Original Poster
deeky2 m ago

Take an obscure picture of a bit of his body, his ear or summat. Go on, …Take an obscure picture of a bit of his body, his ear or summat. Go on, ask him. He won't mind

He's mates with Queenie , so I'm not going to risk it.
Kenny Dalglish
Oor Wullie.
deeky11 m ago

33548773-enmo0.jpg
lumsdot14 m ago

So now I've got a double poser, gotta work out who Queenie is first

Oh, you mean daffers don't you? She's just past where you're heading so it must be her
Edited by: "deeky" 30th Mar
Loin Steak?
Cum Cission?
Pent Sucker?
Rod Stewart he's part Scottish but in his 70's so over 60
Have you shown him this thread yet? I'm sure he would like it and not be at all creeped out.
What kind of knight uses public transport?
Whoops, didn't read the clue
Edited by: "Bestard" 30th Mar
lumsdot1 h, 18 m ago

Sir Duke of Edinburgh?
lumsdot4 h, 12 m ago

Sir Brian May?

Come on....that’s a good guess...
Ian Wood
Peter Capaldi ( although I'm hoping you're not still on the train now ) ? Although I think he might only be in his late 50s , but he did act with Queenie ( Miranda Richardson in Blackadder, they were both due to be in Maleficent as King and Queen , but her part got cut) . Even as I type I think this is too remote to be right .
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 31st Mar
tinkerbellian31st Mar

Peter Capaldi ( although I'm hoping you're not still on the train now ) ? …Peter Capaldi ( although I'm hoping you're not still on the train now ) ? Although I think he might only be in his late 50s , but he did act with Queenie ( Miranda Richardson in Blackadder, they were both due to be in Maleficent as King and Queen , but her part got cut) . Even as I type I think this is too remote to be right .

But is he a sir?
BeerMeister11 m ago

But is he a sir?

Oh rats, no thinking about it , I'm fairly sure it was said that he turned down his OBE, maybe I should just go and get ready for work now .
tinkerbellian3 m ago

Oh rats, no thinking about it , I'm fairly sure it was said that he turned …Oh rats, no thinking about it , I'm fairly sure it was said that he turned down his OBE, maybe I should just go and get ready for work now .

I had to google it!
The Fat Controller?
Edited by: "OllieSt" 31st Mar
Sir Cumference the greatest knight of the round table!

also I think it's time to spill the beans lol
33550008-yiTET.jpg
sicklysweet6 h, 23 m ago

Sir Brian May?Come on....that’s a good guess...

Would be if he was Scottish.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants