Groups
    EXPIRED

I am planning to clear my wardrobe out. I have loads of designer and top quality high street clothes and shoes. Any advise on the best place to sell them. Thanks

Various sizes, some I know I will never get into again.

8 Comments

try swap2shop

Depop app.

vinted app

charity shop.....

Original Poster

aaaaaaa1

charity shop.....

I give loads to charity, these clothes have rarely, if at all worn. I am always saying I am going to sell these. They are taking up too much room. I am unwilling to say what I am doing with the money I get. I have learnt that charities only get 10% of the money raised in their shops.

aaaaaaa1

charity shop.....

these clothes have rarely, if at all worn

I have learnt that charities only get 10% of the money raised in their … I have learnt that charities only get 10% of the money raised in their shops

If why did you buy them?

And using the excuse will just get you negative comments IMHO

Branded stuff sells well on eBay. Post Sunday eve for 7 days of Tuesday eve for 5 so action ends on a Sunday night as that's always the best to get max cash. Try a few items to see how it goes or dump on charity shop. We sell our on eBay

Original Poster

wayners

Branded stuff sells well on eBay. Post Sunday eve for 7 days of Tuesday … Branded stuff sells well on eBay. Post Sunday eve for 7 days of Tuesday eve for 5 so action ends on a Sunday night as that's always the best to get max cash. Try a few items to see how it goes or dump on charity shop. We sell our on eBay

Thank You
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32455
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047204
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767535
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941357

See more discussions