i am selling something on ebay and i want to cancel someones bid how do i do it

22 replies
Found 7th Sep 2009
title says everything

22 Comments

Banned

search on ebay help mate canceling bids

is this the ring deal by any chance? :whistling:

click on bid - go down to botton of page - it will say how to cancel - it will take you to page

make sure you have another screen up as you need item number and buyer id - give your reason - ola!!

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6230509

is this the ring deal by any chance? :whistling:

ring deal?

Original Poster

i don't really want to cancel it but i know i am going to have to relist it like last time

its my phone sold it yesterday £92 and £7 delivery and then the guy left ebay he had 0 feedback and had just registered the same day

same with this guy he was interested yesterday as well but lost out near the end and he has 0 feedback and only registered yesterday.

shall i cancel his bid?

atigona;6230557

i don't really want to cancel it but i know i am going to have to relist … i don't really want to cancel it but i know i am going to have to relist it like last time its my phone sold it yesterday £92 and £7 delivery and then the guy left ebay he had 0 feedback and had just registered the same daysame with this guy he was interested yesterday as well but lost out near the end and he has 0 feedback and only registered yesterday.shall i cancel his bid?

cancel his bid and change your settings to ' no bids if o feedback etc and stipulate in your description

if you got vibes he wasnt going to pay you might as well

Original Poster

thanks for your answers

Original Poster

the phone is only worth about £70 and i am getting crazy bids i need to sell it as i have bought a tocco

Banned

go to ebay

click on HELP

Original Poster

cancelled his bids

still got 9 people watching so still good

Banned

whats the auction number?

Original Poster

here is my auction number

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6230693

Have you actually blocked him tho, as it would be pretty pointless if not.

i want him to get back to me before i ban him

Original Poster

would have sold it on here but have been banned from selling or buying phones on here as they think i am a trader or i have a mobile business but really the phone i have put on sale on ebay is the only one i have

why would you want him to get back to you? i dont understand i thought you were blocking his bids?

Original Poster

i have spoken to the guy and he said he will pay straight away

One thing that makes me be like wtf:|

2nd class recorded?

Should be sent by special delivery mate..

Original Poster

t0mm;6231898

One thing that makes me be like wtf:|2nd class recorded?Should be sent by … One thing that makes me be like wtf:|2nd class recorded?Should be sent by special delivery mate..

might do if i can negotiate with the winner

atigona;6231984

might do if i can negotiate with the winner

£7 is more then enough to send that phone Special Delivery.

I sent a brand new phone today for £5.40..

You should have added the IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED into ur auction

tinkerbell28;6232085

He can't it's not a BIN.

Oh I see - I learned the hard way when selling on ebay. I hope u get this resolved as ebay can be a good fun way of making a little extra dosh:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    2. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34
    3. Spotify family22
    4. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11

See more discussions