Found 29th Jun 2008
What did you do on the interweb before you found HUKD & associted sites?

Sure I spent time doing stuff, but now seem to spend my time going between 2 scrabble sites, answering PMs and looking for bargains!

Pls keep it clean!

11 Comments

play poker on facebook 24/7!

Was a member of other sites (still am for some) played more games online and looked up more random rubbish on wiki

youtube, forums, wow, download, adult entertainment!

exactly what I do now! Apart from 2!

geeadamg;2418916

, adult entertainment!!

I like te polite way of putting it :lol:

Original Poster

jennybubbles;2418924

I like te polite way of putting it :lol:

:-D

JB U say it so good!

:whistling:

http://lolthulhu.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/boucher-cthulhu-pr0n-scaled.jpg

Pitbikeboy;2418830

play poker on facebook 24/7!

used to play poker got bored now though

as a teenager (if not younger!) I played neopets. :oops: have recently started playing it again!

geeadamg;2418916

youtube, forums, wow, download, adult entertainment!exactly what I do … youtube, forums, wow, download, adult entertainment!exactly what I do now! Apart from 2!

i was going to play wow and i was about to download the trial today but you had to input tonnes of info and i couldnt b assed also i didnt want to play incase i got addicted

bigbob909;2419547

i was going to play wow and i was about to download the trial today but … i was going to play wow and i was about to download the trial today but you had to input tonnes of info and i couldnt b assed also i didnt want to play incase i got addicted

Its one of the two I don't do anymore. I don't know any1 who hasn't got addicted if they are left to play it for 2 hours or more - that is when you get hooked, even none gamers. So the tip is: play for an hour only!

yimmie;2419541

as a teenager (if not younger!) I played neopets. :oops: have recently … as a teenager (if not younger!) I played neopets. :oops: have recently started playing it again!

Actually yeah me too....

Wonder if my pets have starved to death yet :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?12
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769589
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911002

See more discussions