EXPIRED

I am thinking of buying a Xbox One used console with downloaded games - will i be able to play them with a different game tag

I am thinking of buying a Xbox One used console with downloaded games - will i be able to play them with a different game tag and what price would you expect to pay for one 3 months old with 3 downloaded games ( no receipt - so no guarantee) Thanks

1 Comment

You will be able to play them with a different gamertag, provided the account which the games were tied to had the Xbox set as their main account. Meaning if they got another Xbox in the future, they could re-assign the home console and you'd lose access to the games.
Personally I feel that downloaded games add no value as they can very easily be taken away, well access to them removed anyway.
Without a receipt and no physical games, £250 would be the upper limit I reckon, considering all the offers that have been available as of late. £260 at a push taking into consideration the downloadable games if the seller is insistent they won't "take them away".
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow921
    2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1116
    3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller99
    4. word association Game74044565

See more discussions