Groups

I am trying to buy a 3d wireless printer advertised at a brilliant price but when I 'click' to put it in my basket it only shows the full price even when Iget to checkout am I doing something wrong?

3d wireless printer

14 Comments

yes

Original Poster

thanks. any chance you could help me to not do it wrong again?

Could be a pricing glitch. Want to put the item in here so someone to try?

Hi

Why don't you imagine someone else wrote this question, and read it again.....

What I'm saying is how can anyone answer something so vague

Original Poster

Thanks for no help

You've not even listed the website so nobody can help you as you've given no actual info

what website is it on and which printer price etc ..???

Original Poster

richje100

Could be a pricing glitch. Want to put the item in here so someone to try?

I was thinking that myself so I've copied the details if you or someone you know wants to try??
    XYZprinting da Vinci Mini Wireless 3D Printer £164.99

L0uby10u

I was thinking that myself so I've copied the details if you or someone … I was thinking that myself so I've copied the details if you or someone you know wants to try?? XYZprinting da Vinci Mini Wireless 3D Printer £164.99

Copy and paste the link here. Quick google search is bring up £299 +

I bought 3, then got cashback.... and a free TV, free holiday and a new kidney. I did it from some site (but I won't tell you where).oO

mrty

I bought 3, then got cashback.... and a free TV, free holiday and a new … I bought 3, then got cashback.... and a free TV, free holiday and a new kidney. I did it from some site (but I won't tell you where).oO

​I bought 5, it came with return tickets to Mars, and the plan for Brexit. No, I won't tell you where from.

I printed one off for free. Using my other 3D printer that I got from...

It was for Black Friday. The offer has finished.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help please - pc issues57
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419
      4. Import charges from USA11

See more discussions