I am well peeved! not a cod thread

Found 8th Nov 2010
I am crying like a baby because i missed out (by a click) on a 40gb ps3 with 8 games 2 controllers on fleabay

10 Comments

by how much?

Cool story

By a click why?

i won the auction woohoo yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i didn't really

Banned

unlucky, awesome price

I was on a website once were if someone placed a bid in the last 10 seconds it would add a minute on each time, I think ebay should adopt this

fwibble

I was on a website once were if someone placed a bid in the last 10 … I was on a website once were if someone placed a bid in the last 10 seconds it would add a minute on each time, I think ebay should adopt this

Yeah, isn't that the one where you pay for bids?
Edited by: "trog0" 8th Nov 2010

How do you know the person who won didn't put a bid of 200, doesn't necessarily mean if you had have bid 1 pound more you would have got it

sancho1983

How do you know the person who won didn't put a bid of 200, doesn't … How do you know the person who won didn't put a bid of 200, doesn't necessarily mean if you had have bid 1 pound more you would have got it

Exactly right.

On a slightly different point, I don't like ebays increments, I think they make them too big too quick. I think you should be able to increase the bid by 10p for items less than say £20. It would probably attract more bids that way too.

r4ge

I am crying like a baby because i missed out (by a click) on a 40gb ps3 … I am crying like a baby because i missed out (by a click) on a 40gb ps3 with 8 games 2 controllers on fleabay

http://www.nifty-stuff.com/chickens/uploads/images/Kitsune/Cute/don_t_cry.JPG
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11
    2. School shoes - with lights77
    3. Has anyone used an online quote website for new windows?33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?11

See more discussions