Groups

I appologise in advance but feel I must show off! saved at least £1155

A stated I picked up my fiat test drive and went to connect fest. Free tickets were gone but bumped into a band who were leaving and they gave us their VIP passes. once in we met friends who had won a myhab hut, In another VIP area with showers etc. We never took a tent or anything so were thankful. once in there we found 3 empty huts and moved in.

The tickets should have been £170 each not VIP, 3 of us got in. The huts were £200 each, once again got 3, The car was free obviously, as was the petrol as they said dont bother refilling. The parking should have been £15 somehow we avoided that,

Just dropped the car off covered in mud as it was a mud fest. thank god for the huts and showers! Even with that it was the best fest I've been to in years amazing venue, like something out a fairytale and the people were fantastic. I recommend everyone go!!!

Including booze between the 3 of us we spent £100. £20 of that on the way home.

HA HA!!!!!

Totally chuffed!

8 Comments

Not bad! :thumbsup:

what was the car like?

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2869046

what was the car like?

Actually a really good drive. 17" rims and full sport package. owned 2 fiats in the past which were both buckets but this was in a different class altogether. I didnt even get the hard sell as I explained I've booked the renault test drive for next week and was shopping around. If I was considdering buying a car I may have been interested. :-D

Thats 'ludichris'! :shock:

:lol:

Nice one!

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;2869170

Thats 'ludichris'! :shock::lol:Nice one!

Cheers!

Still grinnin from ear to ear!

Banned

cheers mate

NIce, what were the huts like?

Original Poster

Titchimp;2869485

NIce, what were the huts like?

Mainly cardboard cover so can be recycled, around a solid plastic frame. sleep 3 comfortably. thick floor with safe built in and a giant mattress!

never sleepin in a tent again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4051750
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764625
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp912
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2138

See more discussions