Expired

I aren't very pleased

9 replies
Found 20th Jan 2010
Reet I put a wanted ad for castle and knights this dude said he had some and he didn't reply for ages after I pmed so totally forgot about it now I just looked at my feedback and he gave me neg saying I was a time waster is this allowed seeing as we never did a tranaction and he didn't contact me back x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Original Poster

I mean I wouldn't be botherEd but neg feedback looks bad! And I ain't dun nothing rong xx

mod

xbecky07x;7599014

I mean I wouldn't be botherEd but neg feedback looks bad! And I ain't dun … I mean I wouldn't be botherEd but neg feedback looks bad! And I ain't dun nothing rong xx

I have alerted admin to this thread

They replied in the thread, you didn't bother and tried to deal by PM by the looks of it:
hotukdeals.com/ite…hts

Original Poster

Well I pmd to sort of payment n such but they didn't reply so obv I forgot all about it then suddenly neg feedback i thougth feedback was only for tranaction x

Original Poster

Ty andy cokka ur a star x

xbecky07x;7599039

Well I pmd to sort of payment n such but they didn't reply so obv I … Well I pmd to sort of payment n such but they didn't reply so obv I forgot all about it then suddenly neg feedback i thougth feedback was only for tranaction x

You never accepted the offer i nthe thread though.

Original Poster

So why shud he leave me neg feedback x

xbecky07x;7599081

So why shud he leave me neg feedback x

He shouldn't, you still did it wrong though.

Original Poster

I understand and I am sorry if they felt I was
messing them about i
serouisly didn't mean to do that but if they had pmd me I would of aploziged but I don't think it's fair I recieved neg feedback over it x

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
  2. Driving anxiety.1517
  3. Xbox Newbie34
  4. private number44

See more discussions