Found 12th Dec 2016
bought 2 Samsung J5's from Car phone wherehouse for £360 pay as you go. Everthing was fine, pick up in-store. Then receive a cancelation email saying "order cancelled" but no one can tell me why? anyone know of any deals of anyone that want the money?

11 Comments

expnsive for a J5 at 180, buy two used S6 devices for £180 off Gumtree each, much better phones, check around your local Facebook sale groups Gumtree

Original Poster

yes I know unfortunately it's the one they like? it's 2016 model and does have great reviews.

Original Poster

ok thanks all will look.

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 12th Dec 2016

Check that carphone warehouse haven't taken the money, if they have its unlikely that they will automatically refund it to you.

They cancelled an order on me last year and I had to call them and give them my card details to return the money. The advisor told me that they don't automatically process refunds for cancelled orders.

8gb...you could do so much better

Original Poster

chancooluk

Check that carphone warehouse haven't taken the money, if they have its … Check that carphone warehouse haven't taken the money, if they have its unlikely that they will automatically refund it to you.They cancelled an order on me last year and I had to call them and give them my card details to return the money. The advisor told me that they don't automatically process refunds for cancelled orders.

​thanks chap

Original Poster

smellyonion

8gb...you could do so much better

​the 2016 is 16gb with me meet card option. And yes I know but kids want what they want!

ee shops p9 lite miles better phone for 139 each in stores only
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…910
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    4. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88

See more discussions