I bought a beenie hat today!

14 replies
Found 13th Jun 2009
It's a bit on the warm side for it but I'm looking cool....... I haven't got a twitter account so you guys get to hear that I also got myself a t-shirt, slim-ties from tie-rack and the weekly shop. Then planning on seeing Terminator tonight

Anyone else been shopping today? Get anything good?

14 Comments

Supermod

...no shopping but I went fishing early this morning and only only thing I caught was my **** in my zip. Still, it wasnt raining so it wasnt too bad.

Terminator is pretty good.

Been to town and treated myself to new sandals, bag, perfume, jim-jams, a top, french manicure set and a macdonalds...........Im skint now :-(

Bought a dress for myself and M&S uniforms for DD1 not moving an inch from my bed

Original Poster

I hope I do to. I'll let you guys no my verdict on it if its not too late when I get back. (I loved 1+2 and thought 3 was dire). Lets see.

bitsey, sounds like you treated yourself better than me today. But I match your MccYd's and raise you my panini, chips and milkshake!

bought some shorts, swim shorts, n poloshirt for me hols, dnt know whether to get a couple more tops or just an awsome pair of shoes

Terminator is HUGELY disappointing

Matrixblade;5483885

I hope I do to. I'll let you guys no my verdict on it if its not too late … I hope I do to. I'll let you guys no my verdict on it if its not too late when I get back. (I loved 1+2 and thought 3 was dire). Lets see.bitsey, sounds like you treated yourself better than me today. But I match your MccYd's and raise you my panini, chips and milkshake!

i will call that and raise you the 16oz burger chip n coke i had for lunch :p:thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;5483897

i will call that and raise you the 16oz burger chip n coke i had for … i will call that and raise you the 16oz burger chip n coke i had for lunch :p:thumbsup:

...... but my milkshake was double chocolate fudge with cream on top.................

Matrixblade;5483916

...... but my milkshake was double chocolate fudge with cream on … ...... but my milkshake was double chocolate fudge with cream on top.................

!!!!!!!16oz!!!!!!!!!! lol i got a proper meat hard on after :oops: had to sitt down for a bit lol :thumbsup:

micoo;5483897

i will call that and raise you the 16oz burger chip n coke i had for … i will call that and raise you the 16oz burger chip n coke i had for lunch :p:thumbsup:

I will raise you a pint of Kopparberg Pear Cider over ice at Wetherspoons in the baking sun :-D

bitseylango;5483945

I will raise you a pint of Kopparberg Pear Cider over ice at Wetherspoons … I will raise you a pint of Kopparberg Pear Cider over ice at Wetherspoons in the baking sun :-D

i still think nothing can top a 16 oz burger i had to take it apart to eat it, the same place does a 24oz but i thought that might be too much

starsparkle2311;5483934

yeh, it looks it, but let's hope the OP enjoys it:thumbsup:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/Gorodor/Misc%20Suff/96575a88c2281b8f50093755a5f5efde.gif

starsparkle2311;5483967

loool, nice clip grex:thumbsup::p

Secret footage of the KFCs "gangsta moves"! :-D

KFC, innit?

Original Poster

Matrixblade;5483885

I hope I do to. I'll let you guys know my verdict on it if its not too … I hope I do to. I'll let you guys know my verdict on it if its not too late when I get back. (I loved 1+2 and thought 3 was dire). Lets see.

Although not on par with 1+2, it was a great action film (although way too obvious, with a few too many nods at T2). At least the nods weren't done for laughs like in 3 and for me, has blown three out of the water. I enjoyed it :-D

Was it just me or did a anyone else think 'The Great Escape' when Marcus (Sam Worthington) was trying to escape on bike???? ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564109
    2. 3 Spotify family places available33
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.68
    4. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine57

See more discussions