I bought a Gameboy Advanced Game I saw on here the other day but just realised I don't have a Gameboy Advanced!!

11 replies
Found 8th Sep 2009
But hey, it was Bargain lol

I have a feeling they fit in a DS tho...is this right? I don't want to unwrap it to try it so thought someone might be able to tell me:-D

Thanks in advance xx

11 Comments

Yea, there is a bit at the bottom of the DS (not the DSi though) that you can pull out and the GBA game fits in there, but only plays on one screen and doesnt use the stylus

I have a few GBA games and prefer playing them on the DS anyway because the lighting is soooooooooooooo much better!

What game is it?

Original Poster

Oh that's great....thanks for that hun, rep left:thumbsup:

It's Rayman Raving Rabbids don't know wot it's like but it was only £3.99 so worth a try. It doesn't say anything on the back about the DS jst says that it's compatible with GBA not BC or GB!! How stoopid :roll:
Thanks again hun x

hannah19790;6236123

Oh that's great....thanks for that hun, rep left:thumbsup:It's Rayman … Oh that's great....thanks for that hun, rep left:thumbsup:It's Rayman Raving Rabbids don't know wot it's like but it was only £3.99 so worth a try. It doesn't say anything on the back about the DS jst says that it's compatible with GBA not BC or GB!! How stoopid :roll:Thanks again hun x

It doesn't say it's compatible because DS's weren't made then. :-D

Original Poster

thesaint;6236146

It doesn't say it's compatible because DS's weren't made then. :-D

lol, oh yh:oops:
:lol:

kelly_o_fanatic;6236077

Yea, there is a bit at the bottom of the DS ([COLOR="Red"]not the DSi … Yea, there is a bit at the bottom of the DS ([COLOR="Red"]not the DSi though[/COLOR]) that you can pull out and the GBA game fits in there, but only plays on one screen and doesnt use the stylusI have a few GBA games and prefer playing them on the DS anyway because the lighting is soooooooooooooo much better!What game is it?

i never knew that :w00t:

Original Poster

*roosterpots*;6236356

i never knew that :w00t:

Me either....then again.....obviously don't know a lot about 'em at all:oops: lol

Banned

hannah19790;6236164

lol, oh yh:oops: :lol:

hannah you such a doughnut, but it made me laugh :w00t:

Original Poster

sassie;6242269

hannah you such a doughnut, but it made me laugh :w00t:

lol, I know........I'm actually quite embarrassed:oops: :lol:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6242586

You should work with:

He's my idle:-D

Typical Essex girl:roll: You might aswell go back to being a blonde :whistling:

Original Poster

renown;6242757

Typical Essex girl:roll: You might aswell go back to being a blonde … Typical Essex girl:roll: You might aswell go back to being a blonde :whistling:

lol, shurrrrup u:p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions