I bought a SanDisk Mobile Ultra® microSD and microSDHC 8gb card what Id like to know is

5 replies
Found 21st Jul 2009
does it only work with mobile phones?

Link to product:

http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Item(2630)-SDSDQY-8192-A11M-SanDisk_Mobile_Ultra_microSDHC_8GBCard.aspx

5 Comments

Check your phone spec online first. My phone takes micro SD cards, but only up to 2gb. I think latest Nokia's take 8 and 16gb.

A micro SD card will work in any device with a micro SD slot and can also work in a mini and full sized SD card slot with the approprate adapter. Same goes for microsdhc it's just the SD device needs to support SDHC. If I run out of capacity on my SD card or forget it for my camera then I can just take the one out of my phone and stick it in the camera through the adapter.

John

you can buy 2 x 8GB micro sd that comes with an adapter that turns them into a 16GB memory stick duo on fleabay for about £26

if its not to late check ]this post might be cheaper for you

With the adaptor plug it into an [ehci] e.g modern motherboard last 5 years > usb port and recent operating systems and windows will be able to read it. Pretty fast speeds as well. I got mine ages ago for £17.99 delivered for the 8gb model with mobile micromate included.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328

See more discussions