I bought a tumble dryer on 2/12/09 can i return it to currys?

11 replies
Found 26th Dec 2009
Bought a tumble dryer but after opening today realised that its too small and want a bigger one from another shop can I return it?

8 Comments

Banned

Yes you can within 28 days

Look at this link will help you further

currys.co.uk/mar…icy

Probably - if you tell them it's faulty...

If there is a fault with your product within the applicable product guarantee period (normally 12 months from delivery) or other defect with your order, we will normally offer a prompt repair service. You will always have the option of an exchange or refund if the fault occurs within 28 days of delivery. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.

edit - tell them it stops heating after being on for about 30 mins... they wont turn it on and stand there for 30 mins to see.

garbage456;7336499

but it has been opened

In all cases, your product must be complete and in 'as new' condition. If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging.

Banned

online or in store.....if online yes if instore no

Banned

garbage456;7336600

online yes and had it delivered

yes providing its as it was when sent to you.....

garbage456;7336606

and used(as desperate)

no chance then.....unless you wanna go doen the fraud route lol

ie its faulty

If it still looks like absolutely new then yes i would try returning it under the DSR

If it was too small, I wouldn't have opened it (let alone used it LOL). then you should have been ok - especially if you wanted to swap for a larger model instore. Try your local store manager, he may be willing to do a swap

yea, its not suitable for use... not as thou your going elsewhere your going to exchange and buy a bigger one so should be fine :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?37
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?710
    3. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…33
    4. ACL Reconstruction and Meniscus medial and lateral root repair11

See more discussions