Groups

i can not open any anti virus site...........................

my computer is running very slow. tried to download avast and other anti virus software but no luck. dont know what to do. please help

11 Comments

boot up in safemode with networking try that

Go to an online resource and run it from their site, I.e. Bitdefender will do this i think here for free. bitdefender.com/sca…tml

Original Poster

[QUOTE=happy1;5918492]Go to an online resource and run it from their site, I.e. Bitdefender will do this i think here for free. bitdefender.com/sca…tml[/QUOTE

]Oops! This link appears to be broken
    this is the message i receive every time i try to access any anti virus site

You could try downloading combofix to your desktop and run it

bo19991;5918556

You could try downloading combofix to your desktop and run it

intense

Just go to Bitdefender and click free online virus check. If its all bad, back up your data and do a system reinstall - sounds drastic but if you can bear it you will have a nice fresh clean system ! Maybe you dont have a virus but your system is all clogged up ???

If you really cant do anything then maybe choose a restore point from windows backup?

Original Poster

just downloaded stopzilla. did a scan, found 32 low risk infected files

Original Poster

now they want me to pay to remove those files

Original Poster

happy1;5918632

Just go to Bitdefender and click free online virus check. If its all … Just go to Bitdefender and click free online virus check. If its all bad, back up your data and do a system reinstall - sounds drastic but if you can bear it you will have a nice fresh clean system ! Maybe you dont have a virus but your system is all clogged up ???

thanks will do that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions