Groups

I can not view peoples pictures/photo's

Hi all,

as the title says, for some reason I am unable to see peoples photographs and pictures. (eg: Guess the dvd cover), I cannot see it!) I can read threads and go to links etc. I am also unable to copy and paste pictures from the web. I am on a works computer. Coulsd that be why?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

12 Comments

http://th167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/Margie077/th_921687gdba0e340m.gif

Can you see this?

Not sure why you cant see pictures but ..........:?
    You cannot copy & paste pictures straight into the forum ... you will need to upload to ]Photobucket or ]Imageshack or similar image hosting first, then you can copy the code & use the Yellow pic box above the typing space to insert your pic. hope this helps ...

Banned

snowtiger;2281716

Not sure why you cant see pictures but ..........:?You cannot copy & … Not sure why you cant see pictures but ..........:?You cannot copy & paste pictures straight into the forum ... you will need to upload to ]Photobucket or ]Imageshack or similar image hosting first, then you can copy the code & use the Yellow pic box above the typing space to insert your pic. hope this helps ...

Actually you can....never used to be able to but noticed about a month ago you can....

Depends on image format but does work

ODB_69;2281783

Actually you can....never used to be able to but noticed about a month … Actually you can....never used to be able to but noticed about a month ago you can....Depends on image format but does work

ok thanks, will check this out .... will save lots of time !

http://th167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/Margie077/th_921687gdba0e340m.gifwell that copy & paste worked !!!

]http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/usb_humpingdogs.jpg

& that...................... !!................................. loving yoooooooooou x

Banned

snowtiger;2281858

that...................... !!................................. loving … that...................... !!................................. loving yoooooooooou x

Lol

told ya....I found it by accident...I totally forgot about photobucket pasted it in, realised hit edit and noticed it was ACTUALLY showing!

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2281665

Can you see this?

Cant see this....
    snowtiger;2281858

well that copy & paste worked !!!]& that...................... … well that copy & paste worked !!!]& that...................... !!................................. loving yoooooooooou x

Can see this....

I imagine your in a similar position to me where the work filter blocks photobucket and imageshack, mine also blocks things like facebook, hotmail and eBay.

Try going to Photobuckets webpage and I bet you get blocked

crow99;2282039

Cant see this....Can see this....I imagine your in a similar position to … Cant see this....Can see this....I imagine your in a similar position to me where the work filter blocks photobucket and imageshack, mine also blocks things like facebook, hotmail and eBay.Try going to Photobuckets webpage and I bet you get blocked

There's a site you can go on to bypass the 'filters' that are put on ... you just type the URL addess into the search box & you are taken there !! Can't remember what it's called will have a look & post back if I find it !

I cant find the one I was thinking of, it seems there are loads of them !! it's just finding one that will work with where you want to go !!
    try : proxaroo.info/
    or just put 'bypass works filters' into Google'.

theres loads of proxy filters listed at [url]www.proxy.org[/url]

hope this helps

snowtiger;2281716

Not sure why you cant see pictures but ..........:?You cannot copy & … Not sure why you cant see pictures but ..........:?You cannot copy & paste pictures straight into the forum ... you will need to upload to ]Photobucket or ]Imageshack or similar image hosting first, then you can copy the code & use the Yellow pic box above the typing space to insert your pic. hope this helps ...

ODB_69;2281783

Actually you can....never used to be able to but noticed about a month … Actually you can....never used to be able to but noticed about a month ago you can....Depends on image format but does work

snowtiger;2281858

well that copy & paste worked !!!]& that...................... … well that copy & paste worked !!!]& that...................... !!................................. loving yoooooooooou x

ODB_69;2281970

Loltold ya....I found it by accident...I totally forgot about photobucket … Loltold ya....I found it by accident...I totally forgot about photobucket pasted it in, realised hit edit and noticed it was ACTUALLY showing!

You might want to have a read of the following thread people for your own safety and HUKD's

hotukdeals.com/ite…st/

Original Poster

Thank you all! Crow999, I think you are correct about work filters as so much is blocked. Snow tiger, I will give that link a go later on. My laptop is broken at the minute so can't even compare! Kelly 'n' Steve, I can see the turtle!
    Thank you all for your help. I'm off to rep you all now. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523431
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …204562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764533
      4. Samsung Galaxy S611

See more discussions