Groups
    EXPIRED

i can see it being a quiet one today after yesterdays shananigans...

Bans, infractions and suspension ahoy!

19 Comments

Oooh, what's happened, I've been on holiday and missed the action!! Someone PM me and tell me the gossip!!

Infraction...... Spolier...... I didn't know anything happened yesterday, given the made up code of conduct states and I quote: "you must leave it a grand total of 57 years before you can reveal anything about everything on HUKD misc.

ps..... the piggy in the house made of stone doesn't get his house huff and puffed and bloweded down.

damn i missed out again

I missed the 'party'.... again.

Intrigued

I think it all went a bit crazy

missed it too. Shame, I do like the times when HUKD amuses me

anyone care to summarise. cant be bothered to sift through pages and pages...

i only know about mm infraction. something happened on DLMs thread about her bloke in hosp?

Everyone knows about me, I've been on here a total of 60 minutes in the past 9 months and everyone knows whats going on...

admit it MB I'm the centre of your universe

Someone spill the beans! There are lots of us in suspense here! Haha!

its only one suspension as far as i can see

Why cant i find the picture of my photoshopped "ban-wagon"

MinstrelMan;8760174

Everyone knows about me, I've been on here a total of 60 minutes in the … Everyone knows about me, I've been on here a total of 60 minutes in the past 9 months and everyone knows whats going on...admit it MB I'm the centre of your universe

it does. which reminds me of something....friday bumps. u stopped doing it and broke my heart!

magicbeans;8760199

it does. which reminds me of something....friday bumps. u stopped doing … it does. which reminds me of something....friday bumps. u stopped doing it and broke my heart!

he's been bumping most of the hukd women...from what I've heard

magicbeans;8760199

it does. which reminds me of something....friday bumps. u stopped doing … it does. which reminds me of something....friday bumps. u stopped doing it and broke my heart!

Infraction...... Spoiler...... I did not know I broke your heart, thank you VERY much.

Joking arnt you, if I get an ass whoppin for spoiling a TV show that happened 4 days previously, I'm not bumping threads that promote knowledge of the future, I do not want to be responsible for mod suicides.

ps. Wales win this years world cup.

numptyj;8760213

he's been bumping most of the hukd women...from what I've heard

this is purely speculation until video evidence is recieved :whistling:

MinstrelMan;8760231

this is purely speculation until video evidence is recieved :whistling:

I have seen screen grabs from the original video :whistling:

numptyj;8760238

I have seen screen grabs from the original video :whistling:

that means nothing, you could have easily be veiwing a horse unknowingly.

MinstrelMan;8760252

that means nothing, you could have easily be veiwing a horse unknowingly.

Hahahaha!

ach it happens every now and then on here I've noticed and it had been a good few weeks since the last one :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1954
      2. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11
      3. Car park fine UKPC1520
      4. Baby seat hiring car abroad56

See more discussions