wozukSilencer

voted latest deal cold to counteract your cheating

Haha

what a find, good morning ...

​As have I
A sense of humour helps as well though

Treboeth

​As have I :)A sense of humour helps as well though

Looks like you'd need to find a cheap price with good supply and post it as a deal for "Sense of Humour" as some are lacking the availability

No doubt some on here will think it's a perfume

Where do I buy this perfume?

Have any good deals on large rocks?.....must been under one for a while.

lol. The first vote of any of my deals belongs to me.

Some people can vote their own deals hot multiple times.

Aiden1512

Some people can vote their own deals hot multiple times.

Some of us can vote, but the vote does not count in either direction (because we have previously voted negatively on so many "Deals" without leaving an optional comment.... no, wait, I must get this right; it was because of voting negatively on Moderator-submitted "Deals").

Banned

I thought anyone could vote their own deal hot? I even get a notification telling me I voted hot on my own deal!

fanpages

Some of us can vote, but the vote does not count in either direction … Some of us can vote, but the vote does not count in either direction (because we have previously voted negatively on so many "Deals" without leaving an optional comment.... no, wait, I must get this right; it was because of voting negatively on Moderator-submitted "Deals").

​I'm banned from voting cold, I can vote hot but it only gives 1 heat point.

I always vote mine hot when they get to 95degrees push them over the 100 lol.

Original Poster

fanpages

Some of us can vote, but the vote does not count in either direction … Some of us can vote, but the vote does not count in either direction (because we have previously voted negatively on so many "Deals" without leaving an optional comment.... no, wait, I must get this right; it was because of voting negatively on Moderator-submitted "Deals").

It`s impossible for me to guess whether either of these to comments are actually correct without a smiley or two

Finally one of my deals was simply cancelled without explanation, which helps no-one least of all deal seekers

mod

jasee

It`s impossible for me to guess whether either of these to comments are … It`s impossible for me to guess whether either of these to comments are actually correct without a smiley or two :(Finally one of my deals was simply cancelled without explanation, which helps no-one least of all deal seekers

fanpages, I looked into that for you and what you are saying is simply not true but if you are confused please drop Admin a message and they can help you

Aiden1512, that's not true. You can vote only once per deal/thread

Jasee, you should have had a PM explaining the seller in question are currently banned from HUKD

Edited by: "andywedge" 4th Dec 2016

andywedge

fanpages, I looked into that for you and what you are saying is simply … fanpages, I looked into that for you and what you are saying is simply not true but if you are confused please drop Admin a message and they can help youAiden1512, that's not true. You can vote only once per deal/threadJasee, you should have had a PM explaining the seller in question are currently banned from HUKD

The clue in my comment: the word multiple....??... Never mind.

Original Poster

andywedge

You should have had a PM explaining the seller in question are currently … You should have had a PM explaining the seller in question are currently banned from HUKD

Ah.
Well there is/was no PM.
(The seller is uk based with a uk address and phone number on Ebay has a feedback rating of well over 98% with thousands of feedback ratings IIRC)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions