I cancelled my night out....who wants to keep me entertained? lol

16 replies
Found 10th Oct 2009
Looks like I'm not going out tonight, so I'm obviously going to be bored....so who wants to keep me entertained tonight? lol

16 Comments

well your at the right place!

misc
misc
misc
misc

Banned

Spammed.................

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

good evening buddy and how are you?

Original Poster

JACKIT99;6539132

well your at the right place!miscmiscmiscmisc

Is that right....what makes you say that? lol

Original Poster

Mardyass;6539168

good evening buddy and how are you?

I'm cool....slightly tipsy and cancelled my night out, how you doing Mardy and what's going on with this place, what have I missed as I've been busy all week?

realfriendlyman;6539187

Is that right....what makes you say that? lol

dont know,allways people on hukd misc:thumbsup:

realfriendlyman;6539193

I'm cool....slightly tipsy and cancelled my night out, how you doing … I'm cool....slightly tipsy and cancelled my night out, how you doing Mardy and what's going on with this place, what have I missed as I've been busy all week?

im doing ok,in the midst of house moving which makes me realise just what a hoarder i am! shoulders still giving me jip as the muscle grew back knotted again so due to have that stripped out again soon but the accupuncture is keeping me going:thumbsup:

Original Poster

JACKIT99;6539199

dont know,allways people on hukd misc:thumbsup:

lol, the people of misc are crazy....that's why people drink even more and the mods struggle to keep up with everyone lol

Original Poster

Mardyass;6539230

im doing ok,in the midst of house moving which makes me realise just what … im doing ok,in the midst of house moving which makes me realise just what a hoarder i am! shoulders still giving me jip as the muscle grew back knotted again so due to have that stripped out again soon but the accupuncture is keeping me going:thumbsup:

Oh....is everything improving though and did you try out the hot wax, as that made a big difference on my broken hand?

realfriendlyman;6539259

lol, the people of misc are crazy....that's why people drink even more … lol, the people of misc are crazy....that's why people drink even more and the mods struggle to keep up with everyone lol

True :thumbsup:
.......im not crazy:x

realfriendlyman;6539270

Oh....is everything improving though and did you try out the hot wax, as … Oh....is everything improving though and did you try out the hot wax, as that made a big difference on my broken hand?

good days and bad days for me,depends what im doing,the more strenous the day the more i hurt,tried the hot wax but the accupuncture seems to have more of an effect on the pain,hows your hand doing these days?

Original Poster

JACKIT99;6539318

True :thumbsup:.......im not crazy:x

I don't know why I should believe you lol

Mardyass;6539324

good days and bad days for me,depends what im doing,the more strenous the … good days and bad days for me,depends what im doing,the more strenous the day the more i hurt,tried the hot wax but the accupuncture seems to have more of an effect on the pain,hows your hand doing these days?

Accupuncture is defintiely the way to go then. :-D

My hand is up and down....the cold seems to cause a bit of pain, so not exactly looking forward to the winter lol.....and my hand is turning into a clicking factory lol

It's all good though, I can use it as standard but the pain barrier kicks in sometimes but I'm strong enough to handle it at the best of times. :lol:

realfriendlyman;6539193

I'm cool....slightly tipsy and cancelled my night out, how you doing … I'm cool....slightly tipsy and cancelled my night out, how you doing Mardy and what's going on with this place, what have I missed as I've been busy all week?

If your cool why did you get stood up :whistling:

Original Poster

renown;6539387

If your cool why did you get stood up :whistling:

Lol, how did I get stood up, I weren't going out with a girl tonight. lol

Why's this thread expired? lol

get yourself a pair of thermal gloves for the winter,i find my neck and shoulder is worse on colder days,oh the joys of pain lol

Original Poster

Mardyass;6539481

get yourself a pair of thermal gloves for the winter,i find my neck and … get yourself a pair of thermal gloves for the winter,i find my neck and shoulder is worse on colder days,oh the joys of pain lol

HAHA, tell me about it....for some reason though, I prefer to look stylish than care about my well being....well, I think I'm a little stylish at the very least. :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions