Groups

I cant believe 24 is coming to an end :(

There will be nothing good left on tv with BG, Prison Break, Lost and now 24 gone

25 Comments

cry?

no buy the box sets of lost and 24 on blu ray and watch them through series by series and alternate lol

Original Poster

good idea :thumbsup:. Ill probably have to find something new to watch but nothing compares

robappleby89;8258858

good idea :thumbsup:

plus at least if u buy the box sets these series have now finished, so you wont have an incomplete set, unless they decide to bring another 24 out in a few years...which hopefully they do

Banned

There's so much good tv to watch it's unreal.

Maybe 48 will come out ? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Yeh... well there is talk of a film

There's always Hollyoaks...

angelfairee;8258872

There's always Hollyoaks...

faptastic!

Original Poster

RickT;8258870

Maybe 48 will come out ? :thumbsup:

Yeah well uncyclopedia talks of a remake :roll: uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wik…/24

what's BG? :?

Original Poster

cheerleader;8258892

what's BG? :?

Battlestar Galactica

numptyj;8258877

faptastic!

I enjoy Hollyoaks for the quality filming and genuine, emotional storylines.

robappleby89;8258903

Battlestar Galactica

ahhh haven't watched that :roll: watched all the others you listed though & am gutted they've finished or are coming to an end :-(

angelfairee;8258906

I enjoy Hollyoaks for the quality filming and genuine, emotional … I enjoy Hollyoaks for the quality filming and genuine, emotional storylines.

I like your posts, for the quality chit chat, and genuine, emotional storylines.

cw9652;8258944

I like your posts, for the quality chit chat, and genuine, emotional … I like your posts, for the quality chit chat, and genuine, emotional storylines.

Get back in your hole! :x

angelfairee;8258965

Get back in your hole! :x

And you seem to repel guys.... I can't see it myself :-D

You alright girl??

OP, Never seen 24, but have access to all seasons, so I guess I am the lucky one, who gets to watch a series everyone seems to love, from the start

cw9652;8258987

OP, Never seen 24, but have access to all seasons, so I guess I am the … OP, Never seen 24, but have access to all seasons, so I guess I am the luck one, who gets to watch a series everyone seems to love, from the start

yup they are good

I did 1-6 in bout 1/2 months

once u put in a disc u pretty much watch the whole thing lol

watched season 7 when it came out and rewatched it just before season 8 which is out now

awesooome show

Original Poster

Yeh its one of those things you will watch back to back until your out of episodes.

cw9652;8258980

And you seem to repel guys.... I can't see it myself :-D You alright … And you seem to repel guys.... I can't see it myself :-D You alright girl??

Mmhmmm, are you? Am I to expect mail?

numptyj;8258999

yup they are goodI did 1-6 in bout 1/2 monthsonce u put in a disc u … yup they are goodI did 1-6 in bout 1/2 monthsonce u put in a disc u pretty much watch the whole thing lolwatched season 7 when it came out and rewatched it just before season 8 which is out nowawesooome show

Oh god now you've set him off, he'll never shut up.

Original Poster

cheerleader;8258940

ahhh haven't watched that :roll: watched all the others you listed though … ahhh haven't watched that :roll: watched all the others you listed though & am gutted they've finished or are coming to an end :-(

Give it a try. And dexter if you havent seen that - my second favourite series to 24

robappleby89;8258903

Battlestar Galactica

OMG, no wonder you abbreviated the title to BG. How sad, your upset that a sci-fi program is ending!! :roll:

Banned

There will be nothing good left on tv with BG, Prison Break, Lost and now 24 gone

How wrong you are imho - you named probably the corniest US TV shows there are which re-enact the same drivel each year (BG wasnt too bad tbh).Try some proper drama:-

The Wire
    Third Watch
    The SHield
    Dexter
    True Blood
    Breaking Bad
    Damages
    The Tudors
    The Pacific
    Rescue Me

There will be nothing good left on tv with BG, Prison Break, Lost and now … There will be nothing good left on tv with BG, Prison Break, Lost and now 24 gone

They all ended at the right time, 24 was running out of ideas, prison break was getting more ridiculous as it went on, Lost needed a conclusion slong with BG. heres still loads of good stuff out there.

Bring back Farscape. lmao.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions