Groups

i cant find any matches!!

its really hard

26 Comments

I have but i dont even recall finding it

I have found 4 (only shows up 4 me as 1, as 1 per day, but have 4 links saved)... it really isn't that hard... trust me.

black gerbil1;2013013

herehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/fixtures/default.stm

lmao:w00t::w00t::w00t:

i have not seen one yet but i do own 1 match.ohhhh get me

That's what your looking for btw...

http://www.eia.doe.gov/kids/energy_fungames/images/match.gif

ive picked one up

OMG ... Elmo has eaten Raptor alive !!

Here you are OP, now you have one more than donbreach :-)

http://www.michaelcronan.com/large/images/matches1_lg2.jpg

its just random isnt it.... luck

magicbeans;2013079

its just random isnt it.... luck

Not really... there is a way of finding the four that are on here in seconds... but I am not at liberty to say as probably will get banned.

BTW the example I posted above... did that add 1 to anybodys match count?

I came on to HUKD this morning and it popped up straight away, guess I was lucky?

i got one without looking, just thought it was random lol

i believe it is random!

It is random.... I have found my one in feedback. Everyone has a different place.

donbreach you are either totally confused about the hunt or trying to wind people up lol

Admin;2013441

donbreach you are either totally confused about the hunt or trying to … donbreach you are either totally confused about the hunt or trying to wind people up lol

haha. well it did confuse me, after you said it was random this morning - i'll take your word for it

I don't even bother looking for them.

Admin;2013441

donbreach you are either totally confused about the hunt or trying to … donbreach you are either totally confused about the hunt or trying to wind people up lol

A little bit of both... :P

Just click on all sections,and have a browse about.

I don't even bother looking for them.

You can't really "look" for them. You just have to use/browse the site normally and it will pop up at random. There's no technique to this

Admin;2013766

You can't really "look" for them. You just have to use/browse the site … You can't really "look" for them. You just have to use/browse the site normally and it will pop up at random. There's no technique to this

[COLOR="Magenta"]so,... are you saying.. its both ... blonde and girlie proof?!!! :roll:[/COLOR]

yellowsticker;2013784

[COLOR="Magenta"]so,... are you saying.. its both ... blonde and … [COLOR="Magenta"]so,... are you saying.. its both ... blonde and girlie proof?!!! :roll:[/COLOR]

lol was just lookin thru and then at the top is said "Matches 1" up near control panel, then i clicked it and it said you have one match continue the hunt so ye it is pretty fool proof lol

even for u girlies out there! :whistling:

Banned

what do we do when we have 3, do we have to pm someone or is automated

All automated sassie - just sit back and post as normal

Banned

Admin;2014499

All automated sassie - just sit back and post as normal

oh ok, just the odd post then:oops:

Please use the official ]Match Hunt Thread.

Please read the ]special landing page which answers most questions.

The matches just appear in the top left as you browse the site. It took less than a minute for one to appear here.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846290
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162402
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426158

See more discussions