Groups

I can't get on Bargaincrazy website, anyone else?

Is anyone else having problems getting on the Bargaincrazy website? Thanks

12 Comments

its been slow for 2 days but today it seems out of action sometimes i get the home page then nothing.

I tried a couple of times today and couldn't. Maybe its being updated?

Banned

u with aol?

Original Poster

hncb0809;7214262

u with aol?

no, sky. I have been trying since 5 oclock but keep getting Internet explorer cannot display the webpage

am the same - its as bad as halfcost's website. The amount of dosh they must be losing out on due to having such a crap website

Banned

bossyboots;7214293

am the same - its as bad as halfcost's website. The amount of dosh they … am the same - its as bad as halfcost's website. The amount of dosh they must be losing out on due to having such a crap website

get my last with pic? ;-)

Original Poster

thanks for everyones replies.

hncb0809;7214301

get my last with pic? ;-)

lol I did! Completely forgot as was bit sozzled last night :-D - wow bit of a porker:w00t:

bargain crazy is part of the shop direct group and like kays and additions have been slow the past few days. must be their systems :thumbsup:

Banned

bossyboots;7214369

lol I did! Completely forgot as was bit sozzled last night :-D - wow … lol I did! Completely forgot as was bit sozzled last night :-D - wow bit of a porker:w00t:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/galleries/2008/fsb/0804/gallery.feathers.fsb/images/miss_piggy.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^hahaha - wonder if they are back off the naughty step yet!

update - they are!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.11
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563833
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941356
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433

See more discussions