Groups

i cant get onto a web site, someone help me with settings, please

Banned
    Cant get onto the avon website, had ths once beofre with another site and cant remember what i had to do

Im windows xp

I have tried deleting cookies, deleting history, tried frefox, kicked laptop, and nothing

13 Comments

Original Poster Banned

rockyfella;2622251

http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/default.asp?col=2

thank you but i know the web address - lol

trusted site thing??

Original Poster Banned

i cannot get onto the site through any link, affilaite or not

Just added the address to trusted sites and still nothing

Have you tried with your firewall turned off sassie????

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;2622355

Have you tried with your firewall turned off sassie????

i dont know how to do that, but i have to go and turn laptop off as the lightening is bad here and me frightened, be back on later when its gone:oops::oops:

Just tried the site, it's not loading for me eitherhttp://www.day.az/forum/style_emoticons/default/thinking.gif

Working here.

Strange..............still not loading for me...............tried three computers and two browsers, still no joy:thinking:

try going via a proxy server, go to [url]www.youhide.com[/url] then enter the address you are looking for and see if it works.

Original Poster Banned

LadyMadonna;2622918

try going via a proxy server, go to [url]www.youhide.com[/url] then enter … try going via a proxy server, go to [url]www.youhide.com[/url] then enter the address you are looking for and see if it works.

i can get to it through there, but it aint gonna give me 14% cashback through quidco

Oh great now the smilies aint working

sassie;2623289

i can get to it through there, but it aint gonna give me 14% cashback … i can get to it through there, but it aint gonna give me 14% cashback through quidco Oh great now the smilies aint working

Click on the Avon link in Quidco...and then copy and paste the referall link into that Youhide.com thingy...it should still track :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4051749
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764625
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp912
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2138

See more discussions