I can't post images

Posted 13th Sep 2020
I don't know why but recently, I have been unable to post images on the deals that I post.

Anybody any ideas to get my images back.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I’m not sure what it is exactly you’re having problems with regarding posting images though I always find it easier to post images for a deal via the website, for some reason I can never do it via the app. I tend to start with posting the deal on the app then open HUKD in my browser and post the image after posting the deal.

Have you tried posting the image via Preview of your post? You might find it easier if you do it that way. If you’re using a mobile phone to post your deals then you’ll see this at the bottom of the page via your browser, you should otherwise see Preview on the right hand side of the screen when opened in the browser where you post your deal.

If you’re also having difficulty adding images to your description, again do it via your browser, you should find it easier.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 13th Sep
Are you using the desktop, mobile or App?

What is happening when you try to upload?

Sometimes if I’m on the mobile site on my I phone and I go to upload an imagine from my camera roll it doesn’t bring up any photos to upload.

I think that’s a problem with my phone when the storage is near full as if I deleted some images then turn the phone off and on again it works.
Hey I'm currently investigating an issue i've seen this morning with images. So it might not be just you. I'll update once i've finished.
LemonHead13/09/2020 07:38

I’m not sure what it is exactly you’re having problems with regarding pos …I’m not sure what it is exactly you’re having problems with regarding posting images though I always find it easier to post images for a deal via the website, for some reason I can never do it via the app. I tend to start with posting the deal on the app then open HUKD in my browser and post the image after posting the deal.Have you tried posting the image via Preview of your post? You might find it easier if you do it that way. If you’re using a mobile phone to post your deals then you’ll see this at the bottom of the page via your browser, you should otherwise see Preview on the right hand side of the screen when opened in the browser where you post your deal.If you’re also having difficulty adding images to your description, again do it via your browser, you should find it easier.

Thanks for trying to help.

myusernamehasgone23413/09/2020 07:49

Are you using the desktop, mobile or App?What is happening when you try to …Are you using the desktop, mobile or App?What is happening when you try to upload?Sometimes if I’m on the mobile site on my I phone and I go to upload an imagine from my camera roll it doesn’t bring up any photos to upload.I think that’s a problem with my phone when the storage is near full as if I deleted some images then turn the phone off and on again it works.

Mobile
Jason13/09/2020 07:58

Hey I'm currently investigating an issue i've seen this morning with …Hey I'm currently investigating an issue i've seen this morning with images. So it might not be just you. I'll update once i've finished.

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text