i cant seem to do anything right ??

Found 14th Apr
no matter how good my intentions are why do things seem to go wrong ?? i dont know what to do anymore
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I have a teenager. I've been wrong for years now. You get used to it
I can't sleep now either.

I'm in the same boat as you, everything I do is wrong - and am now wondering if you're secretly also married to my wife?
Get off your computer/phone - get down the pub/coffee shop , meet real people , where folks will talk with you and judge you as you are . Too many people these days judge themselves on the number of non existent "friends" they have on Facebook and like sites . Meet real people - You never know - you might quite like real people - and they might like you .
52 Comments
deleted396333
Everything will be ok in the end.
deleted873052
i know you cant please everyone but jeez im sick of it man
deleted873052
no it wont no it wont
Chill out go to bed see if its better after a sleep sometimes it is
deleted873052
i cant sleep
I can't sleep now either.

I'm in the same boat as you, everything I do is wrong - and am now wondering if you're secretly also married to my wife?
deleted873052
ah ah v funny
Depends what you mean by it.
Perhaps look back on what went wrong and see why it happened and learn from your experiences. You are never alone with feeling like everything is going wrong but even if you're going through a rough time it will end sooner than you think. Things will eventually turn in your favour, if the things that have went wrong for you can be repeated without error then try it, you wouldnt have anything to lose.

Just grind it out and eventually there will be light at the end of the tunnel
deleted873052
thanks but it dsnt feel like it tho
deleted87305214th Apr

thanks but it dsnt feel like it tho

If you dont mind me asking, what is going wrong and for how long?
deleted873052
just people misjudging my intentions and actions without ever thinking the best of me and my actions
Evening Sweettooth

33638375-JH3rg.jpg
deleted873052
summerof7653 s ago

Evening Sweettooth[Image]

i wish hun im crying my eyes out i m realky down by this
deleted873052
i really need a hug
deleted873052
Splice1 m ago

https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/12-bible-verses-to-cheer-you-up/

thanks but i just need confidence in myself
deleted87305214th Apr

33638458-O4ket.jpg
deleted873052
thank u xxxxx
summerof7611 m ago

[Image]

Dam might got stuck on loading
Splice10 m ago

Dam might got stuck on loading

Bottle of wine and a chick flick? How abouts pitch perfect (you choose which one)
chuckiedoll4 m ago

Bottle of wine and a chick flick? How abouts pitch perfect (you choose …Bottle of wine and a chick flick? How abouts pitch perfect (you choose which one)

You offering her Netflix and chill?
Get off your computer/phone - get down the pub/coffee shop , meet real people , where folks will talk with you and judge you as you are . Too many people these days judge themselves on the number of non existent "friends" they have on Facebook and like sites . Meet real people - You never know - you might quite like real people - and they might like you .
You tend to focus on the things that go wrong but don't see the 100 things you did right
I have a teenager. I've been wrong for years now. You get used to it
deleted396333
deleted87305214th Apr

thanks but i just need confidence in myself

You hit the nail on the head right there.
deleted87305214th Apr

You said hun again prinny
33638947-m7YRO.jpg
33639054-kAxLR.jpg
Stop trying to please everyone. Please yourself a little and please those most important people in your life and everyone else can go do one! 🤪
welcome to my world, take no notice, they will get you in the end

but it is important to deal with how you feel

Try and stop or limit contact with those who miss judge you
Do things you like to relax
make sure you do something nice for yourself every day
Chat to strangers at the bus stop in Tesco or the park ( I am northern we do it all the time)Chat to people you know
What's the biggest wrong you're not doing right?
I like doing things right. Do things correctly instead of incorrectly, problem solved.
deleted873052
thanks to everyone who tried to help me last night
Morning princess , hope you got a bit of sleep and are feeling more upbeat this morning . Try and remember that everyone has times when life isn't going their way, it's easy to think that everyone else sails through life without anything going wrong for them especially when you see so much social media showing everyone's life full of rainbows and unicorns .

Have a a closer look at the situations you are talking about , could you be at fault ..... We aren't all perfect and sometimes do stuff that seems fine at the time but doesn't come across well with others, if apologies are due, bite the bullet and get them done. If you think what you did and said was fine then ride it out , think if you want these people in your life if they don't add to it in a positive way at all.

Have a peaceful Sunday
Crack cocaine always helps me get through tough times . Just pipe away the pain .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants