Found 18th Jul 2008
anyone got any good tips to help me go to sleep???
been awake since 4am but still dont seem to be tired enough to sleep

25 Comments

give me ur address.... I will send u my ironing round

warm/NOT hot bath........... and a nice hot milky drink

have you got a Gun kate? if so pm me

I have a great idea, but im not sharing it with you until you change your avatar !

A good bit of nookie will do it!

or..

When i was really young i used to listen to opera on xmas eve so i would go to sleep quicker, you could try that :P

or...

carbon monoxide is good at putting people to sleep, i dont recommend this however :P

or..

some exercise, maybe go for a run - its not raininn atm :P

I suggest the first option!

BFM

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2558842

give me ur address.... I will send u my ironing round :)warm/NOT hot … give me ur address.... I will send u my ironing round :)warm/NOT hot bath........... and a nice hot milky drink

got more than enough ironing to do!!!! keep putting it off!!

maybe i'll have a milky tea!

I go with BFM's first option too.

Failing that a nice long soak in the bath

Original Poster

jackthelad;2558848

I have a great idea, but im not sharing it with you until you change your … I have a great idea, but im not sharing it with you until you change your avatar !

still hurts ey!!!

Banned

warm drink

Original Poster

BurningFeetMan;2558851

A good bit of nookie will do it!or..When i was really young i used to … A good bit of nookie will do it!or..When i was really young i used to listen to opera on xmas eve so i would go to sleep quicker, you could try that :Por...carbon monoxide is good at putting people to sleep, i dont recommend this however :Por..some exercise, maybe go for a run - its not raininn atm :P I suggest the first option! :DBFM

ha ha ha!!!
think i'll have a bath!!!
my OH is fast asleep and got a very early start

Try some relaxing music or watching tv in bed always has me falling asleep

Original Poster

damn!!! no milk!!!!
well, ive got some milk but need it in case little boy wakes up in the night.
dont want to run a bath incase it wakes him

I just read random threads on Wikipedia till I can take no more.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2558843

have you got a Gun kate? if so pm me

????

Have you got RED Pepper, eat 100 of them, then at least you will not be the only one not able to sleep. :lol

Donate to this thread and you'll sleep much easier, guaranteed
hotukdeals.com/for…061

If that doesn't work try putting some real soft classical music on or reading a book in bed.

Hope you can sleep better

Original Poster

thanks 4 all ur messages,
think i better sign off now as my little hero will probably wake soon for his milk!!

If going the milky drink route avoid tea due to caffeine same with coffee (obviously), I find just warm milk with a dollop of honey stirred in helps as its a natural soporific.

harlzter;2559265

If going the milky drink route avoid tea due to caffeine same with coffee … If going the milky drink route avoid tea due to caffeine same with coffee (obviously), I find just warm milk with a dollop of honey stirred in helps as its a natural soporific.

What, what??:w00t: My biking hero sinks without trace :x

A bottle of red - problem solved!

if your a bloke.

masturbate.

chesso;2559378

What, what??:w00t: My biking hero sinks without trace :xA bottle of red … What, what??:w00t: My biking hero sinks without trace :xA bottle of red - problem solved!

Even the wicked have to sleep sometimes, I find I spend that long up I go past the point of sleepy to awake again and then it messes yon head up a bit! I only sleep when I have too! But when I need to sleep I need all the help I can get! Even ive been known to partake in the old horlicks!:w00t:

Wine? Pah spirits are better, the alcohol to useless extras* ratio is higher!

*extras like water, grape juice and anything else that dilutes the alcohol!

harlzter;2559486

Even the wicked have to sleep sometimes, I find I spend that long up I go … Even the wicked have to sleep sometimes, I find I spend that long up I go past the point of sleepy to awake again and then it messes yon head up a bit! I only sleep when I have too! But when I need to sleep I need all the help I can get! Even ive been known to partake in the old horlicks!:w00t:Wine? Pah spirits are better, the alcohol to useless extras* ratio is higher!*extras like water, grape juice and anything else that dilutes the alcohol!

I was thinking of the girly option!!
Sleep well your:friends:self

hopefully you're asleep by now, but if not read something.
reading is one of the best ways to relax the mind.

so, 75kateb.............. how was ur sleep?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(I wish)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63691
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …22
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions