Groups

I can't sleep! ..... AKA The Wide Awake Club

Anyone else got the same problem?
    Or what do you do when you can't get to sleep coz counting sheep just ain't doing it!

364 Comments

i stay on here and fall asleep with my laptop on my knee:oops:

Banned

Cass Cass Cass.... you babe

how are ya? thnx for the FB birthday wish x

Original Poster

I thought I'd come here to see who's about that might make me feel sleepy

Banned

Sleep??............. its still early for me !!! ......... don't sleep until 2am.......:-D

hiya cassie!! :-D

I like it when other people cant sleep..... means I have someone to talk to!! :thumbsup:

dmh77;5177290

hiya cassie!! :-DI like it when other people cant sleep..... means I have … hiya cassie!! :-DI like it when other people cant sleep..... means I have someone to talk to!! :thumbsup:

No tiger around tonight:whistling:

Original Poster

DangerGod;5177278

Cass Cass Cass.... you babe :)how are ya? thnx for the FB birthday wish x

Well looky at u! See u found a pretty little thing to put up with ya :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dmh77;5177290

hiya cassie!! :-DI like it when other people cant sleep..... means I have … hiya cassie!! :-DI like it when other people cant sleep..... means I have someone to talk to!! :thumbsup:

Hello my lovely! Haven't seen u in ages, how r ya?

If I went to bed I might sleep...but then again I did not get out of bed until 1pm hahaa

Banned

cassieismydoggie;5177298

Well looky at u! See u found a pretty little thing to put up with ya … Well looky at u! See u found a pretty little thing to put up with ya :thumbsup:

why is she taking all the credit aye :-(

BlondeBella;5177295

No tiger around tonight:whistling:

Oiiii!!!:w00t:

Whatcha tryin to say......?

Lol, I talk to everyone.... who is still awake when I am!!! :whistling:

cassieismydoggie;5177298

Well looky at u! See u found a pretty little thing to put up with ya … Well looky at u! See u found a pretty little thing to put up with ya :thumbsup:

He only pulled last night, give her time!:-D

Original Poster

BlondeBella;5177265

i stay on here and fall asleep with my laptop on my knee:oops:

I shouldn't have come on really, I'm more awake now LOL

DangerGod;5177307

why is she taking all the credit aye :-(

Coz she's better looking than you?.............................I don't mean that............Oh, yes I do!:p

cassieismydoggie;5177302

Hello my lovely! Haven't seen u in ages, how r ya?

Hiya!!! :-D

I have been around... just quietly... in the background!!! :thumbsup:

Loads of stuff going on lately, it seems!!! :thinking:

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5177313

Coz she's better looking than you?.............................I don't … Coz she's better looking than you?.............................I don't mean that............Oh, yes I do!:p

haha gav, shut up :-D

dmh77;5177308

Oiiii!!!:w00t:Whatcha tryin to say......? :pLol, I talk to everyone.... … Oiiii!!!:w00t:Whatcha tryin to say......? :pLol, I talk to everyone.... who is still awake when I am!!! :whistling:

yeah but you dont PM us all:w00t:

When I can't sleep, and thats most nights, I usually lay in bed and try and force my eyes to stay open. Its really hard and after a while they get so heavy I usually drift off.

Although its not unusual for me to be up until 5am, so it doesn't always work !!

Original Poster

dmh77;5177318

Hiya!!! :-DI have been around... just quietly... in the background!!! … Hiya!!! :-DI have been around... just quietly... in the background!!! :thumbsup:Loads of stuff going on lately, it seems!!! :thinking:

Have I missed it all again? :roll:

If I go to bed I am out like a light. I can be mid way through saying something and I'm just gone...I woke myself up yesterday talking in my sleep hahaa

Original Poster

bellabonkers;5177329

If I go to bed I am out like a light. I can be mid way through saying … If I go to bed I am out like a light. I can be mid way through saying something and I'm just gone...I woke myself up yesterday talking in my sleep hahaa

Hehehe, I've done that before!

bellabonkers;5177329

If I go to bed I am out like a light. I can be mid way through saying … If I go to bed I am out like a light. I can be mid way through saying something and I'm just gone...I woke myself up yesterday talking in my sleep hahaa

Thats just like my OH, its so annoying cos then I can't sleep wondering what he was gonna tell me :x

cassieismydoggie;5177336

Hehehe, I've done that before!

KazzyD;5177341

Thats just like my OH, its so annoying cos then I can't sleep wondering … Thats just like my OH, its so annoying cos then I can't sleep wondering what he was gonna tell me :x

lol I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one 'cos I thought I was just wierd.

cassieismydoggie;5177328

Have I missed it all again? :roll:

Loooool.. no, the stuff that has been going on for me has been in real life... not t'internet.... :thinking:

I still check in though! :thumbsup:

How you doin hun? XXX

Original Poster

DangerGod;5177331

brilliant tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr70SQzSSS4

Yeah but I do wanna go to bed (talkin bout the lyrics btw) and I'm not mad at anyone .... Yet!

KazzyD;5177341

Thats just like my OH, its so annoying cos then I can't sleep wondering … Thats just like my OH, its so annoying cos then I can't sleep wondering what he was gonna tell me :x

I just stop randomly in the middle of sentences without drifting off i forget what im saying

Banned

DangerGod;5177320

haha gav, shut up :-D

'tis a compliment to be able to hit above your station, he's just jealous.

KazzyD;5177341

I poke mine in the ribs and wake him up so I can find out! lol

Original Poster

dmh77;5177346

Loooool.. no, the stuff that has been going on for me has been in real … Loooool.. no, the stuff that has been going on for me has been in real life... not t'internet.... :thinking:I still check in though! :thumbsup:How you doin hun? XXX

Ooooooh! :oops:

Yeah I'm fine thanx

Banned

cassieismydoggie;5177354

[COLOR="Red"]Yeah but I do wanna go to bed[/COLOR] (talkin bout the … [COLOR="Red"]Yeah but I do wanna go to bed[/COLOR] (talkin bout the lyrics btw) and I'm not mad at anyone .... Yet!

ill jump in with ya..... :whistling:

Original Poster

shosie;5177358

I just stop randomly in the middle of sentences without drifting off i … I just stop randomly in the middle of sentences without drifting off i forget what im saying

Yeah, I do that during the day ( prob due to lack of sleep)

cassieismydoggie;5177371

Yeah, I do that during the day ( prob due to lack of sleep)

yeah seems about right for me to some days i run on about 3hrs of it, i blamed studyin doing at that cramming, when it happens it really bugs me to

long time no speak cassie :-( hows u hun ?

i never sleep much so join the club

faevilangel;5177384

long time no speak cassie :-( hows u hun ?i never sleep much so join the … long time no speak cassie :-( hows u hun ?i never sleep much so join the club

your in your bed before me:whistling:

faevilangel;5177384

long time no speak cassie :-( hows u hun ?i never sleep much so join the … long time no speak cassie :-( hows u hun ?i never sleep much so join the club

lol. quite a few people on here seem to suffer from lack of sleep

Original Poster

DangerGod;5177365

ill jump in with ya..... :whistling:

U got something I can count apart from sheep then? Hehe

cassieismydoggie;5177403

youll have twice as many fingers and toes?

BlondeBella;5177398

your in your bed before me:whistling:

i go to bed but don't sleep .......... i can't sit at a pc all night and fall asleep on it :roll:

shosie;5177399

lol. quite a few people on here seem to suffer from lack of sleep

i noticed...... i always find the same people hiding here about this time

Banned

cassieismydoggie;5177403

haha... well.... jump in and you'l find out

Original Poster

faevilangel;5177384

Hello there my love!
    You still flashing about the place then?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions